Dvc cruise 2024

Anyone have an update on accessible rooms? I don’t care what category on either cruise….

****actually I JUST got hold music

I was able to get through after about 10 minutes, with 3 calls that were hung up on before that. I asked for the lowest category available and I got 11B for the Lighthouse cruise. I was all finished at 10:17 am. I feel lucky! I used the 800 number, and they will take my CC number when I get the call back.
Does anyone know if the points and cash values include taxes, port fees, tips, or will that be additional?

Last edited:
Booked Med cruise! First choice stateroom! 45 min to get through, 40 min hold, about 10 min with CM confirming everything. They will take castaway club numbers when they call back for payment within 72 hours.

Wife finally got thru. CM says all Cocierge are sold out. So we had to settle for cat 4A. Even though the web site says otherwise

starting at 9 called repeatedly - got thru more often on 1800 and were hung up due to bring busy. We got music around 10 and was on hold for 35 minutes. All concierge are sold out for the Mediterranean cruise. The website is not updating as fast this time. We did not get our room.

I was able to get through after about 10 minutes, with 3 calls that were hung up on before that. I asked for the lowest category available and I got 11B for the Lighthouse cruise. I was all finished at 10:17 am. I feel lucky! I used the 800 number, and they will take my CC number when I get the call back.
Does anyone know if the points and cash values include taxes, port fees, tips, or will that be additional?
For the member cruise at least, it includes all of that, even tips. I would think the charter is the same.

Starting calling at 10am exactly (actually tried a couple times b4 10am). 245 total calls. Got prompts / busy a few times. Finally got music at 10:26am. Total time was 46 minutes. Got our desired 5B (7th Floor) for the Med cruise.

I was just watching soccer and clicking re-dial. Now to secure flight arrangements (have a year 🤣 )

Started calling at 9am central time; finally put on hold at 10:48am central, just finished booking Lighthouse Point charter. Booked cat 5B; deck 7. Also was informed that 15 minutes ago they started call backs for payment on both cruises.

starting at 9 called repeatedly - got thru more often on 1800 and were hung up due to bring busy. We got music around 10 and was on hold for 35 minutes. All concierge are sold out for the Mediterranean cruise. The website is not updating as fast this time. We did not get our room.
Did you end up booking something else, or not booking at all?

They just called back and took payment for our two cabins!
Interestingly still didn’t want Castaway Club numbers.
Said DCL would add them when they merge the bookings over to them using our booking info.

Last edited:
We booked the European cruise that we wanted. Took two of us calling and about 2 hours and 15 min to complete everything, after starting to call at 10AMEST. We did not get the exact type of room we wanted, but we are happy with what we got and grateful that we were able to book! Now just waiting for the payment call to come. I hope everyone who wanted to book was able to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter