DVC Direct prices

Any discounts on HHI?

I'm looking at buying HHI, around 80 points, and at that small of a contract, likely would go direct. I specifically want the points to use at HHI during the summer, when I really need the 11 month advantage. My guess is I would use the points through the life of the contract and not resale it.

Actually, that brings another question - if I purchase the 125 minimum for a blue card, do I lose the blue card in 2042 when the contract ends? I own resale AKL now, no blue card.

Thanks!

Any discounts on HHI?

I'm looking at buying HHI, around 80 points, and at that small of a contract, likely would go direct. I specifically want the points to use at HHI during the summer, when I really need the 11 month advantage. My guess is I would use the points through the life of the contract and not resale it.

Actually, that brings another question - if I purchase the 125 minimum for a blue card, do I lose the blue card in 2042 when the contract ends? I own resale AKL now, no blue card.

Thanks!
No incentives is what my guide told me for HHI.
I am looking at add on 25 at HHI.

Any discounts on HHI?

Thanks!

No Incentive, and as of now you would lose your blue card in 2042. We are also considering HHI for summer bookings (those dues suck though, but it's almost impossible to get in there at 7 months right now without owning direct).

Any discounts on HHI?

Thanks!
FYI, I saw a 50 point contract on resale for around 90 a point. Plus MF and Closing costs.
Direct is 140 a point.

We are also considering HHI for summer bookings
If you are going to use them exclusively for HHI, there are many high-quality timeshares in the area with better locations and more attractive prices for both the purchase and ongoing MFs.

I may have missed it, but does anyone have the current prices + incentive doc for direct OKW? Interested to see if direct is selling contracts with the 2057 expiration.

I may have missed it, but does anyone have the current prices + incentive doc for direct OKW? Interested to see if direct is selling contracts with the 2057 expiration.
And all the OKW contracts being sold direct now have the 2057 expiration.

All OKW direct is 2057 expiration

Attachments

• OldKeyWest_Member_NoIncentive.pdf
    144.3 KB · Views: 26
Do you need to own for a certain period of time before getting member pricing. My guide told me you had to own for 12 months to get member pricing? I am waiting to close on a resale contract.

I have this same question. I’m working with Ashley on adding 160 direct points at SSR. Became members in January with resale points. She quoted me $160 per point. I need to ask her about the $3 for members.

What is the price of CCV direct ?

Thanks

It starts at $225 with these incentives:

When You Purchase... You'll Save... For a Total Savings of…
100 to 124 Vacation Points $4 Per Vacation Point $400 to $496
125 to 149 Vacation Points $8 Per Vacation Point $1,000 to $1,192
150 to 199 Vacation Points $19 Per Vacation Point $2,850 to $3,781
200 to 299 Vacation Points $26 Per Vacation Point $5,200 to $7,774
300 to 499 Vacation Points $30 Per Vacation Point $9,000 to $14,970

Yes, they will break up your points if you want multiple contracts. I inquired this week regarding getting 175 pts at BLT, and the guide told me they'd have no problem breaking it in 125/25/25, or 125/50. Not surprisingly, the only difference were the closing costs which jump from $815 for a single contract to $1401 for three contracts. It's an upfront hit, but may be worth it in the long run if you're thinking resale and/or want flexibility in marginally reducing maintenance fees 10 or 15 years down the road.

Last edited:
How much is BLT direct now please?

BLT is $245/pt before current incentives ($5/pt off purchases of 150-199pts and $10/pt of 200-299pts) which go through 5/12.

I looked at doing resale for a while, and direct pricing was definitely a tough pill to swallow (with resale currently around $160ish). As a new member, I wanted flexibility to manage/reduce my annual dues (which eventually dwarf the initial cost of a contract) over the next 40 years if needed while maintaining my blue card (125pt current requirement). Who knows what other pandemics and recessions are in store for us. If I do need to sell off my small contracts, they should be able to sell at a premium (based on what I see on resale sites), which helped justify the additional closing costs. Plus, I was able to get an October use year (with a 5/31 banking deadline- I never visit in the summer) I wanted which is super rare for BLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter