DVC discount on passes question...

ree123

25 + visits and counting....
We are coming in Aug and staying at Poly for 6 days and then again in Jan.. just purchase the discounted DVC passes online. We were also thinking of visiting the parks in Dec over Christmas and staying at BWV . As of now , we weren't going to do any parks except attend the Mickeys Chrismas Party. Now, the fam wants to visit the parks at Xmas. We didn't use the regular yearly passes yet . Can we upgrade to the premium which would include the blackout dates such as Xmas and Easter ? Thanks. :)

Don't know about AP's but this Christmas is already fully booked last I checked.

:earsboy: Bill

I do have a reservation already at the boardwalk for the 19th through the 27th. We purchased the one night ticket to the Very Merry Christmas Party already.

From what others have reported is that you can upgrade to the platinum pass, just have to pay the difference.

I believe you can upgrade...

Though, if you aren't already aware of it, Christmas morning is incredibly busy at Magic Kingdom. You are probably aware of this, but if you're not... consider yourself warned.

(Speaking as someone who has been there on Christmas morning, got scared of the lines at TTC and went on a resort crawl instead.)

We are coming in Aug and staying at Poly for 6 days and then again in Jan.. just purchase the discounted DVC passes online. We were also thinking of visiting the parks in Dec over Christmas and staying at BWV . As of now , we weren't going to do any parks except attend the Mickeys Chrismas Party. Now, the fam wants to visit the parks at Xmas. We didn't use the regular yearly passes yet . Can we upgrade to the premium which would include the blackout dates such as Xmas and Easter ? Thanks. :)
You can upgrade and pay the difference. I'd use the pass first in August then upgrade while inside the parks to make sure there are no issues. The difference should be $140 per person.

Since you purchased the passes directly from Disney, you can probably call and have them exchange the passes in advance.

You will want to call and make the change over the phone because otherwise you won't be able to make fast passes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter