DVC Discounts at Aulani?

So I completely ran out of time to call about member events today, but this thread did remind me to check the activities in the app tonight and I learned about a special kids’ opportunity to make Christmas ornaments, which I was able to book. Thank you!!
How fun! I wonder when they start decorating for Christmas…. Do they have the Mickie Lamp ornaments in the store there?

Now at Aulani, the entryway was covered in boughs and wreaths but I haven’t seen a tree—wait, I am being informed by my kids there is in fact a large tree and I just missed it. Haven’t done any shopping yet but I noticed they are having a promotion on all 2023 labeled attire.

Now at Aulani, the entryway was covered in boughs and wreaths but I haven’t seen a tree—wait, I am being informed by my kids there is in fact a large tree and I just missed it. Haven’t done any shopping yet but I noticed they are having a promotion on all 2023 labeled attire.
Let me know if they will let you ship 2 Aulani Mickey lamp ornaments and I will Venmo you!

Let me know if they will let you ship 2 Aulani Mickey lamp ornaments and I will Venmo you!
They have the Mickey lamp ornaments as of today but I would strongly prefer not to deal with shipping them. Can you try seeing if they can ship you them if you order by phone? If there’s no other options I can probably walk them to the front desk if they will mail them from here. 😵‍💫

They have the Mickey lamp ornaments as of today but I would strongly prefer not to deal with shipping them. Can you try seeing if they can ship you them if you order by phone? If there’s no other options I can probably walk them to the front desk if they will mail them from here. 😵‍💫
No worries. I’ll have my wife look into one of the shoppers that lives local, I know they were out of stock for a while.

At the risk of inserting myself, Disney will ship directly from the shop to whatever address you give them.

They also have a poke and sake class & a macaron and champagne class with two of the chefs there as an add on ($) package exclusively for DVC-Y members. We enjoyed both.
Can the DVC-Y Members bring their family members to these events? If so, do they have to be staying in the same rooms as the member? Or is it only for the person that is on the Deed?

Can the DVC-Y Members bring their family members to these events? If so, do they have to be staying in the same rooms as the member? Or is it only for the person that is on the Deed?
When I made a reservation they only asked for my membership number, so I hypothesize that family members in another room can come as long as they are with a DVC-Y member.

You can call (808) 674-6200 to verify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter