DVC disney land park reservations

andersonsc

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me figure out how to access the resort park reservation calendar for disneyland . We have friends staying on our points starting Saturday and I can't get to the calendar. I have linked the reservation to the disney account. When I then try to get park reservation it says to link tickets which I don't have yet When I go to page to buy tickets it only brings up the public park reservation calendar. How to I get to the resort guest calendar?

Pretty sure at Disneyland a resort reservation does not get you a park reservation, you need to buy park tickets. They have simplified the system so you can buy the tickets and make the reservation at the same time.
Since DL APs were cancelled everyone needs a park ticket. There is a process to you previous tickets to get a reservation.

Until June 15, 2021 only California residents may visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks. There is no special DVC booking.

You need tickets to make park reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter