• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Fishing Tournament location

LauraLea

DIS Veteran
I have booked the DVC Fishing Tournament for my son and nephew (son is DVC member). DVC website gives the Contemporary Marina as the starting location, but MDE says meeting location is Fort Wilderness Marina.

Anyone do this lately and know the correct location? Do not have much faith in MS giving me the correct answer. Do you think the Disney Recreation phone number would be the most reliable source for this info?

Laura

We met and started the tournament at the Contemporary Marina, had a provided continental breakfast on the pier, assigned a guide and boat and then headed out for a day of fun fishing. The guys will have a blast!

Yes, at Contemporary. Was when we did it about a year ago, and have booked again for January - also at Contemporary. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter