• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC for SSR 10 per point closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For rent, 500 DVC points (500 SSR) for $10.00/point. These points can be used at any of the DVC resorts within the seven month booking window or & SSR nine months out. 420 exp 10/12 80 exp 10/13 feel free the im me
Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, do you still have points available? We are interested in 206 points for AK Feb 5-10 2012. Many thanks, Becky

Hi,

I am looking for a points transfer of up to 60 points to a DVC account. Please let me know if you have any points left.

Thanks!
Danielle

Hi CJ

I can get a 2bedroom for the time you need if interested need you to confirm and give parties name age address and half down so we can get this going asap

thanks

Ken

I would like to have 200 points transfered to my DVC account. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you very much!

I would like to have 200 points transferred to my DVC account. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you very much!

Looing for SSR studio for June 3 - 8, 2012. I believe this would be 75 points. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks,

For rent, 500 DVC points (500 SSR) for $10.00/point. These points can be used at any of the DVC resorts within the seven month booking window or & SSR nine months out. 420 exp 10/12 80 exp 10/13 feel free the im me
Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Keno999,
My family and I are planning to head to WDW 3/17/12 through 3/23/12. It's my wife and I, my two small daughters (ages 6&8), and my mother-in-law. Current plan is 2 rooms at Pop Century. But, I'd much rather rent from a DVCer and stay somewhere like the Animal Kingdom Villas. I think we would need a 2 bedroom.

Any idea how many points it would take an if it's available?

Thanks,
Andy Fioramonti
fioramontivaca @ optimum.net

Do you have any points left? I am looking for 315 at treehouse villas for 6/30-7/7. I haven't put enough posts on here to PM or give you my e-mail so my phone number is 870-623-2407. Itrust you won't sell it to the highest bidder!:)

Hi,
I'm looking for a points transfer to a DVC account of up to 60 points. We have a trip booked in August and I promised my uncle I'd get him some of his borrowed points back!
Please let me know if you have any available.
Thanks!
Danielle

Hi. We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa at beach club for the week of March 1-8th. 350 points. Please let me know if this is available. We are ready to book. Thank you

I am looking for a point transfer of 178-250 points. Please PM me if you still have points available.

Good afternoon,

I am looking for Animal Kingdom Villa 1 Bedroom (Value) from July 7 to July 13.
2 Adults, 2 Kids (4, and 9 months).

Hi I am looking for a 2 bd room @ BWV from 04/17/2012-04/24/2012. 4 adults, 1 child, and 1 infant

We are looking for about 80 points for April 15-20/2012 for a studio room at the animal kingdom villas for 2 adults & 2 children ages 5 & 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter