• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Get Together on Upcoming Cruise

jelliott04

DIS Veteran
Got a call from a DVC person inviting us to a gathering on the ship. We are members and sailing using points.

I didn't get to talk to her so I'm not sure what it is about. What is this gathering about? Just fun? Is it a DVC presentation? Can the kids go?

J

Yes, your kids can go. The first one is more fun & games with give aways. They do hold more DVC meetings later, but those sales presentations (for new or current members).

Kids are welcome. They have drinks. They give out prizes. And yes, it is most definitely a sales presentation. They hold multiple during the cruise. But we go and get free hats and what not. One time we actually added-on while on the cruise. They do have really good deals. :thumbsup2

Are you sailing from Port Canaveral or Galveston? I'm trying to see if the DVC perks out of Galveston are the same as those out of PC.

Either way, you can bring your kids and you get some swag. Once I even won the on-board credit. :thumbsup2

Are you sailing from Port Canaveral or Galveston? I'm trying to see if the DVC perks out of Galveston are the same as those out of PC.

Either way, you can bring your kids and you get some swag. Once I even won the on-board credit. :thumbsup2

Port Canaveral.

Thanks everyone for the info!

Jen

I have sailed out of Port Canaveral, Los Angeles, Barcelona and Galveston and the DVC perks were the same with an additional member mixer added for the 14 day plus cruises.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter