DVC is NOT saving me money!!! just booked 12 days at OKW for Jan 08

MonkeyPants

DIS Veteran
:wizard: got off the phone a few minutes ago, only places I could get a studio for the entire stay was SSR or OKW. Went with OKW (even tho I like SSR more) because the studios have two real beds instead of a bed and pullout couch. And didn't want to make my sister sleep on the pullout :lmao:

Was hoping for BW since I love to just tool around the boardwalk in the evenings, but what can you do.

DVC is not saving me money at all.....I am taking way too many trips now :lmao:

I bought in July of last year... :eek: was it only a year ago.....WOW. Went last october for 4 days, then 12 days in jan of this year, have another trip planned for this coming october and now this trip I just booked.

Somebody stop me!!! :banana: :banana:

Enjoy! But try not to burn yourself out. Everyone needs a break even from the most enjoyable things in life.

hey I have been going about every 3 months....

although been trying to kept the DVC trips down to 5 days.

Enjoy! But try not to burn yourself out. Everyone needs a break even from the most enjoyable things in life.

:rotfl: believe me I know, tho in truth, I have been down even more then just those trips, had like 3 trips the year before. Going to Disney is great, but more then that its just getting away from work and stuff. In Jan I didnt do all that much while I was down there. My bro and his family were down for part of it so I got to see them which was nice, but mostly it was a get away from work. Going down for so long and taking my sister this time, we'll likely hit seaworld and universal, which I havent been to since....well maybe the year or so after it opened...put it this way I think either back to the future or ET was the new ride that year :lmao:

I'm not so sure about that! I go by the "Mae West" philosophy: "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!" :rotfl2:

I like to take a break every now and then too. I take a 3 week break in between visits:thumbsup2 DF and I go for two nights every month and even that is too long in between:goodvibes

DVC is not saving me money at all.....I am taking way too many trips now :lmao:

:rotfl2: Glad it's not just me !! All though I am really going to have to add on soon..Those points I thought would last at least a year haven't lasted me 6 months! I keep telling myself...Am I really going to feel like going in 2054? Why not borrow..ha ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter