DVC magic band security entrance light color at park

Cast member told us that because DW did not have her own MDE account, but rather listed as F&F on mine, that was the reason hers did not light up purple... much to her dismay, as purple is her fave colour!

I followed the link erionm posted above and it seems to confirm this in this passage:

With that in mind, I’m pleased to share that members who have affiliated their My Disney Experience account with their Disney Vacation Club Membership will now see their MagicBands trigger a unique purple-to-green color sequence as they enter Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, Water Parks, DisneyQuest or the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.

I followed the link erionm posted above and it seems to confirm this in this passage:

With that in mind, I’m pleased to share that members who have affiliated their My Disney Experience account with their Disney Vacation Club Membership will now see their MagicBands trigger a unique purple-to-green color sequence as they enter Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, Water Parks, DisneyQuest or the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
So, on this trip, mine HAS worked at Epcot, but not at the Magic Kingdom...

I'm the only name on my deed, and I still got green a few weeks ago at AK and MK. Maybe I'll have better luck at DisneyQuest.

My MB always turns purple while DH's flashes green - which we think is hilarious considering that while I arrange everything it's his $$ that pays the freight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter