DVC & Magic Your Way tickets...

The dining is NOT a "ticket option" it is part of an all inclusive package, including full price room, a minimum 1 day MYW park ticket, and dining for each day of your stay.

Room only reservations (like DVC and AP discount rooms) are NOT eligible to add the dining option.

Is it possible to add any of the extra "goodies" at all? In particular I remember the year that we added the Prince and Princess package to our resort rooms and were able to sit front row at Playhouse Disney. That was so cool!!!

Dee - You can get MYW tickets at the DVC resorts. But as others have already posted, there are no dining plans/add on packages available for DVC members staying on points. MS insists they are working on this, however, so maybe they will be available sometime in the future. We have no dates yet.

Indylaw99 - No. Sorry. There are no add on packages at all for DVC members (that I know of at this time).

Best wishes -

While we are on the subject of tickets..... :)

For our upcoming trip, DH and I have purchased AP's using the DVC discount. My younger brother will be joining us for the trip, and we are unsure which type of ticket to buy for him? :confused3

In the past, we have purchased length-of-stay passes using our 10% DVC discount. Does this discount still exist? It is not listed on the DVC website? Do they still have the length-of-stay ticket? Or will he have to purchase a 9 day Magic Your Way hopper ticket?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :earsboy:

kellyf2626 said:
While we are on the subject of tickets..... :)

For our upcoming trip, DH and I have purchased AP's using the DVC discount. My younger brother will be joining us for the trip, and we are unsure which type of ticket to buy for him? :confused3

In the past, we have purchased length-of-stay passes using our 10% DVC discount. Does this discount still exist? It is not listed on the DVC website? Do they still have the length-of-stay ticket? Or will he have to purchase a 9 day Magic Your Way hopper ticket?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :earsboy:
There are no more length of stay tickets. The only DVC discount on admission to the major parks is the discount for annual/premium annual passes.

If your brother needs 9 days of major park admission, then that is the MYW ticket you'll want. If he wants to park hop or go to the waterparks/pleasure Island, then you'll need to add the hopping and plus options to the base ticket.

I'd recommend you buy his ticket in advance (less $$ than buying at the gate) and also recommend that you check out one or more of the discount ticket brokers. There are several reputable ones out there.

Best wishes -

Thanks Carol for the quick reply! We are leaving Friday, so I think our only option is to purchase the ticket for him at the gate. :confused3

Ok...another question...

If we purchase the MYW ticket witht he Magic Plus Pack, will he get unlimited Free Admission to PI and the waterparks? Or is he limited in the amount of visits to each? :confused3

There are a limited amount of pluses on the MYW. Disney's website has al the details, an dI know someone has posted alink here before. I thikn the one I saw was 5 "pluses" for 7 days.

Does anyone know if you pre-buy MYW, can it be added to yout KTTW or can they only do that with MYWs purchased at the resort?

I linked to a site through Mousesavers that you could buy myw tickets that had meal vouchers along with them, but they had to be used before 12/05. Not a very good bargain though in my opinion. Limited restuarants and the meal voucher cost more than what some meals would. You could also buy just meal vouchers $16.99 a piece or something like that.

kellyf2626 said:
Thanks Carol for the quick reply! We are leaving Friday, so I think our only option is to purchase the ticket for him at the gate. :confused3

I'm pretty sure that if you buy them from Disney in advance you get a discount. Just arrange to pick them up there, not have them mailed. It will save you some money.

Bobbi :sunny:

bobbiwoz said:
I'm pretty sure that if you buy them from Disney in advance you get a discount. Just arrange to pick them up there, not have them mailed. It will save you some money.

Bobbi :sunny:

This is what we did in Feb. Just select the "will-call" option for delivery and then present your credit card and receipt at the gate ticket booths. :flower:

Ok..so I went on the Disney website to order a 9-day MYW hopper with the plus package - and when I got to the checkout, it said "you saved $0.00 by ordering online".

So...I didn't do it. Maybe you don't save money on longer visits? It was something like $280.00. I am tempted to print out that page, so if when I purchase them down in Disney, and they try to charge a higher price, I can show them.

What do you think?

If you go to mousesavers you can see the prices you'll pay at the gate and the prices discounted in advance. As noted the prices don't include taxes.

Bobbi

I bought MYW passes for our guests going with us on the New Years trip. I purchased the 7 day one at the Disney Store and the two 10 day passes on-line, and the pricing was the same. They are, however, more if you purchase them at the parks. I think the DTD site will charge the off-site price, not the at the gate price.

Deemarch said:
Can DVC members also get Magic Your Way tickets including the dining package?
"Supposedly" the DVC is working on offering the MYW dining option to members. Their story is that their computers are set up differently from the CRO. Yeah, and I'm sure there's some swampland in FL still for sale too! DVC has said to keep checking back with MS as to the availability of the plan. As for myself, I've lost hope for this year...maybe next time.

A 9 day MWY hopper pass with 5 plus options is $303.53 (tax included) Advance purchase of that same ticket should be $294.02 (tax included).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter