• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Meet ups?

Cynister

How long until the next vacation?
Hi, just wondering if there are any organized mixers or meet-ups or perhaps sites where you can meet like DVCers that want to meet for dinner while in WDW?

I have met quite a few DVC folks from forums on the Disboards. It does seem easier to meet with people on the cruise board, cruise meets, however.

In the VWL groupies thread there is often a meet in December, and sometimes posters there find they’re going at the same time and they meet for a meal. I’ve done that.

Another good time for meet ups is if the DVC Member Cruise goes out of Port Canaveral. There’s usually a good showing at TOTWL the night before. That’s not happening this year or next, though.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
We met a group of people on the the member cruise in 2011 with whom we continue to travel and get together for dinner when in WDW. A member cruise is a great way to make friends for life if you start participating in the FB Page and cruise thread early on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter