DVC Member Cruise Sept 2023

Remember that is per person and you have to pay for two people minimum - So 402 to 418 total that could net you at least $6,432 on the rental market. The cash rate for that room is $3,558, so they are really giving away how inflated the point aspect is.
Yes, we typically stay in a 2 bed around this time of year so instead we are going to rent out our points and pay cash for this. We should pretty much break even. Love it.

Now, just to get confirmation of the refund policy….its no where that I have found on the site

This will be our first Disney cruise, if we get in.

I am wondering how fast it sells out, and what rooms are usually gone first. We are hoping for Ocean View with Veranda, I wonder if I should have more than the 3 choices picked before the call. Any advice is appreciated!

I don’t think this cruise will sell out in the first few days as it is during the school year.

Unfortunately, as such, it won’t work in our plans, but I do hope everyone that books tomorrow has a great trip! Member cruises are a lot of fun!

This will be our first Disney cruise, if we get in.

I am wondering how fast it sells out, and what rooms are usually gone first. We are hoping for Ocean View with Veranda, I wonder if I should have more than the 3 choices picked before the call. Any advice is appreciated!
The cheapest cabins cat 11, then the most expensive. The middle cat's go through the day.
Normally ship will sell out by 3:00ish .

I thought I saw on this thread or another that you can actually see the available inventory on the DVC site while on hold for member services. Is that correct? if so, where would you find this list of available inventory?

I wish everyone who is going to get on that phone line tomorrow at 10 good luck!. I suspect the system will crash, but we will persevere!!!

First time trying for a member cruise, does it randomize calls similar to moonlight magic registration? Or is it some sort of first come first serve call immediately at 10?

First time trying for a member cruise, does it randomize calls similar to moonlight magic registration? Or is it some sort of first come first serve call immediately at 10?
You are just in a queue to be picked up. Sometimes you are dropped, just be aware of that!

There usually has been a thread here where people tell their story.

I thought I saw on this thread or another that you can actually see the available inventory on the DVC site while on hold for member services. Is that correct? if so, where would you find this list of available inventory?
In the benefits area where the cruise is described there should be a more itemized chart like this. This was at the very end of the selling of the DVC Wish charter.
1658536268026.png

Took me about 5 hrs when I called for the 2020 (?) DVC Alaskan cruise that got rescheduled due to Covid. What helped me out was that I had 3 categories of room choices ready as the popular ones get snagged fast and if I recall, the website updates as category gets sold out. Also, I rented out my points and paid cash. Also, I combined a lot of Disney gift cards (Target to save 5% via RedCard) to a higher amount and paid with the Disney credit card to help spread it over 6 months. Also, have all the guests names, addresses, ages ready to go to be as efficient as possible.

Last edited:
For category choices is it ok to say deluxe ocean view with veranda, midship, aft, etc or do you need the actual stateroom categories? Posted before seeing updated chart. Thank you for the chart

Does anyone know how many staterooms are in ths ship by category?
I don't really have a preference in which one to book, but don't want to put the preference in a category that has very few possible units...
thanks!

Does anyone know how many staterooms are in ths ship by category?
I don't really have a preference in which one to book, but don't want to put the preference in a category that has very few possible units...
thanks!
Off the top of my head I know the vast majority of rooms are verandah rooms. Around 100 or so are only inside staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter