DVC Member Halloween party

VrBchJ

DIS Veteran
Any information on if we're having a Halloween party at the Contemporary this year? Last year booking started on Aug. 3.

Any information on if we're having a Halloween party at the Contemporary this year? Last year booking started on Aug. 3.
It was listed in the latest Disney Files magazine on the "Very Important Dates" page:

Oct. 31: Disney Vacation Club Halloween Dessert Party, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Ballroom of the Americas

I'm waiting for information on the holiday dinner. I called Member Services to inquire about a month ago and she said they weren't taking reservations until August. I've been checking the DVC website every once in awhile but nothing has come up yet.

I wrote in to MS about this last week, the response was that it would be soon.

Historically it's been from the first to the middle of August so I'm hoping it's this week.

I'm just so afraid I'll miss the announcement and then miss out on the party!

Waiting here too. I've been stalking the website daily.

I logged in yesterday and my stomach dropped when it said sold out, then I realized it was the 2018 party.

Do you think the event is worth the cost? Our family decided that the MK Halloween Party no longer is and are looking for alternatives. We'll be there for Halloween and our boys still trick or treat, so we want to find something or them to do.

Do you think the event is worth the cost? Our family decided that the MK Halloween Party no longer is and are looking for alternatives. We'll be there for Halloween and our boys still trick or treat, so we want to find something or them to do.
It’s fun (we’ve gone the last 3 years), but each year the price goes up and I feel like the value is less. The only ‘trick or treating’ is if you want to grab stuff off the tables.

If you want real trick or treating, I’m pretty sure you can trick or treat at fort wilderness.

Purchased our tickets after being on hold for 25 minutes!

This will be our first time attending. For those who have attended before, what kind of activities we’re there? Characters? Let’s be honest, my husband is there for the food. Lol.

I guess I made my call just in time. i got 3 tickets for the 7-9pm party @ about 1pm today. Glad I called.
This will be our first Halloween party and we are really looking forward to it.

Purchased our tickets after being on hold for 25 minutes!

This will be our first time attending. For those who have attended before, what kind of activities we’re there? Characters? Let’s be honest, my husband is there for the food. Lol.
Games. Music. Desserts. Character meet with a free picture. Line gets long but you don’t have to get in it right away.

Last year was Minnie/Mickey in costume. Year before was Hook/Smee. And also Jake (from Disney Junior) was there too. Year before that was the best year ever and was Jack and Oogie Boogie. Here is a picture of my then just turned 3 year old with them.978C63F2-1B18-4C35-A929-4DC7BE861E25.png

I just booked 5 spots for the night time party. All adults. A) will we be horribly out of place and b) what kind of food/snacks are served?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter