• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dvc Members In Va

THEDISFANS

Mouseketeer
JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE IN THE DVC FAMILEY LIVES IN VA. EVERY TIME I TALK ABOUT DVC. NO ONE HAS HEARD OF IT. SO IS ANYONE FROM VA OUT THERE :cool1: :sunny:

Hubby and I are from Arlington, Virginia. Our resorts are BoardWalk and Hilton Head. Hope to hear from more Virginia DVC'ers! :wave:

Yup, we live in Norfolk, VA...

Was born and raised in Martinsville, VA (and no, I'm not a NASCAR fan!)

We own at OKW, but will also own at SSR within the next week. :teeth:

Another Virginian here! Just west of Richmond in a little town called Sandy Hook (Goochland Co.). Just joined DVC in July and our home is SSR.

Virginia Beach here

Born in Arlington, VA grew up in Vienna, VA and lived all over Northern Va. as an adult before moving to Norfolk 11 years ago.

We got to WDW at least twice a year. Our home resort is BCV.

Hampton Roads, VA here! Husband was born here but I'm a good old connecticut yankee.

Last edited:

We're in Chesapeake, VA. Members since 1995, and our home resort is OKW. I know quite a few other members in this area -- I think Virginia is pretty well represented in DVC.

I own at BWV and BCVs. I just love going to WDW... Still haven't gotten our fill of the place* I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow! :goodvibes

I have lived in the Northern Virginia area for about 14 total years. My DH was born & raised in Warrenton, VA. We met when I was stationed at Vint Hill Farm Station (Army base...now closed). We have lived in Manassas, VA for the past 10 years.

:teeth:

I have family from VA and used to call it my home state..
My dad and sister actually live in SW VA in a little place called Wytheville.
USed to be nothing there until 77 and 81 intersected.

Vienna, Virginia, home of Bob Hanssen the Spy and Marv Albert's girlfriend (I did not know either of these people).

I own some BCV.

We are in Sterling, VA and own in SSR. We making out first trip in November with another planned in June. :)

Woodbridge, VA here. Just found out today our resale contract passed ROFR, and we're new owners at OKW. :cool1:

Congratulations and welcome home!

By any chance, are you doing the Reston Century bike ride this weekend? Or is that not the kind of bike you're a fan of?

:wave: :wave:
Another Dis member from Northern VA. We've lived here for almost 20 years.

-DC :earsboy:

We're in Richmond, although I grew up in Newport News. We joined DVC in May 2003 - BCV is our home resort! :wave2:

According to the last quarterly report, there are 2,027 DVC members in VA.

New York state has the most anywhere with 10,500.
New Jersey is second with 9,370.

FL - 8,067
PA - 6,509
MA - 5,891
IL - 5,859
MI - 4,008
OH - 3,307

Almost 92,000 members in total, around the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter