DVC Merchandise

CorbsVWL

DVC Veteran
BethA...

I definitely agree about the DVC merchandise being available online...
On our way back from Orlando in April, there was a gentleman on our plane with a really nice white polo golf shirt with an embroidered DVC logo on the chest......very nice.
I would love to have get one of these.
He also had DVC socks (less of an interest but still neat).

I know some of this merchandise is available for sale at the various resorts but having it online or in a catalog would be great!

:D

it would be nice to see some polo shirt colors other than white and apricot. That is all they had at OKW and VWL last week. We didn't get a chance to look in the BW store.

In our opinion, the DVC merchandise was not very appealing. I love the DVC logo, but it seems they slapped it on the cheapest and ugliest pieces of clothing they could find (IMHO).

I think if they did their research, Disney would find that there are plenty of members ready to spend money on DVC merchandise if only there was more variety and it was more appealing. I think Disney is missing the ball on this one.

You hit on the head! I felt like the shirt was a very cheap quality. Disney has so much available to them! They carry Nike,Norman, Etc, and they put our logo on a Value Mart shirt.
I had a thread about a month ago on this subject. A lot of responses, (all the same). WE want and NEED more DVC merchandise!!
We shell out big bucks to be a member, we need clothing, etc. to wear.
Any club (golf, etc) alway's has merchandise for their members.
:confused:

I just got off the phone w/ a Julie at DVC 1-800-782-6767 and she told me that marketing is working on merchandise for DVC.
No time table set!
I think that meant, same old stuff and very little of it for a long time to come.
Oh Well!:(
P.S. It almost sounded to me like "The check is in the mail"

DW and I were just at OKW 5/11-5/18. CM at HH told us that this week they were all going to a confernece to introduce all new DVC merchandice to be sold. Not sure if she was pulling my leg, but I hope she was right.

Scott and Peg

and dont forget about us slightly larger folks too....some 3x would be greatly appreciated as well.

IWant my DVC...my husband's office manger needs a 7X! Try finding souvenirs from trips in that size!:)
Just a head's up that EBay has several things I've never seen (of course my first trip home is next month, and they probably don't sell DVC stuff at the Poly where I was last year!)
They had a bucket hat, visor, and mouse pad with the DVC logo, plus different pins. Try going on EBay and just do a search for Disney Vacation Club.
Robin M.

I should be going to bed, but now it looks like I had better swing by e-bay on my way upstairs ;)

As I sit here in my high quality $58 Port Orleans polo (the black and white one), the answer to the question "why does DVC put our logo on the cheapest shirts" seems simple. Why would DVC merchandising assume that any one of us would spend the bucks for a nice shirt when we don't even vote for spending an extra few pennies per point for quality bus and boat service? Afterall, if the shirts don't sell, they get stuck with them.

:jester:

Just my $0.02 worth.

--LM

Originally posted by SAKPEG99OKW
DW and I were just at OKW 5/11-5/18. CM at HH told us that this week they were all going to a confernece to introduce all new DVC merchandice to be sold. Not sure if she was pulling my leg, but I hope she was right.
Scott and Peg

I think she was right... yesterday at the Contemporary, one of the meeting rooms was being used by a DVC Marketing group. Boy, did we want to crash that meeting! :)

She told me that they were getting a new logo at the Boardwalk and trying to sell out what they had. I bought the last one of the red visors that say Boardwalk Villas. I guess in a few months they may have more merchandise to chose from. I agree the quantities were limited and some of the styles a bit drab. They need to kick it up a notch!!!! Take Care, Tammy

No doubt we would pay money for DVC merchandise! There is a DVC shot glass on e-bay currently at $35!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter