• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Mod Team

I 100% agree - @Sandisw continues to be a good source of information - and if I see that "yellow tag" replying in thread - I know that it's likely to be a trusted and informed source :) In fact, I can attest that my direct purchase of Riviera was largely influenced by their contributions - despite not being a fan of the resort early on (whether it is an Epcot Resort or not - still seems to be debatable :) )

I'm so glad we have SandiSW on the DVC Mod team. CarolMN and I have been busy oin the Rent/Trade Boards since last year, we really depend on her to mod the other DVC Boards, Thank you so much, SandiSW. :worship:

But also a shout out to our DVC community here on the DIS, who are rarely argumentative, and tend to follow the posting guidelines. You all make our jobs easier. And we sincerely appreciate it!

I second the ❤️ for @Sandisw
Don’t frequent any message boards, since the early 2000’s, and I definitely don’t post on any other boards. This one is my favorite. I’ve purchased four additional contracts, thanks to the great moderators and people on here! Thanks for all your tips and help 🙌🏼

While I truly believe the mods here are great, I also assume we cannot criticize some who are not.
Specifically certain webmasters / administrators.

While I truly believe the mods here are great, I also assume we cannot criticize some who are not.
Specifically certain webmasters / administrators.
You can, but please do so in the requested manner (which is not on the boards). From the Posting Guidelines:

9. MODERATORS
The DIS has a wonderful group of Moderators who have volunteered to assist our visitors and monitor the boards. Part of their responsibilities are ensuring that our guidelines are followed which may require that a thread is edited, deleted, closed or moved. If these decisions impact you, we ask that you respect them. Should you have any questions, please direct them to admin@wdwinfo.com. Any discussion about a Moderating decision that takes place on the boards could result in an infraction.

Please note that because of/ during the ownership transition, this particular guideline has been selectively relaxed on the
DIS Unplugged Podcast / YouTube Forum.

You can, but please do so in the requested manner (which is not on the boards). From the Posting Guidelines:

9. MODERATORS
The DIS has a wonderful group of Moderators who have volunteered to assist our visitors and monitor the boards. Part of their responsibilities are ensuring that our guidelines are followed which may require that a thread is edited, deleted, closed or moved. If these decisions impact you, we ask that you respect them. Should you have any questions, please direct them to admin@wdwinfo.com. Any discussion about a Moderating decision that takes place on the boards could result in an infraction.

Please note that because of/ during the ownership transition, this particular guideline has been selectively relaxed on the
DIS Unplugged Podcast / YouTube Forum.
Thank you. I will opt just to keep my yap shut.

As a longtime frequenter of the DVC boards, I agree that CarolMN, Chuck S, and more recently Sandisw have always been a highly informative and top notch team!

Honorary bus drivers salute the moderators, and the other members of the board as well for pleasant debate and conversation. Although there are occasional thread shutdowns due to arguments, in general it is waaaaaayyyy smaller of an issue here than other forums I've been at where everyone wants to hit me.

from the viewpoint as an observer, it truly does take a special sort of temperament to serve as an effective Mod.

as with all things, some truly do seem to excel at it. We are quite fortunate to have many of them on these Boards.

would like to think they all fulfill their volunteer duties to keep the site humming along to the best of their capabilities:wizard:

:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter