DVC - one night

I❤MICKEY

DIS Veteran
Can you use DVC points for one night or are there requirements that you stay multiple nights to use your points? What if our one night is a Saturday. Going in DCL and I'm thinking about going back to WDW for one night.

Yes you can book a one-night stay. You can check in any day of the week.

A perfect way to enjoy the atmosphere before going a cruise!
Have a great time!

We do it before and after cruises all of the time. We do it after the cruise because we have a rental car and stay overnight at the resort and use RAC the next morning to get our boarding passes and check our luggage. We also buy the DDP when staying 1 night. We will be at the AKV 1 night later this month before moving to the BWV. We bought the delux ddp for the 1 night and will use our TS credits between the 2 days (checkin day and checkout day), that way we don't have to buy groceries until we checkin at the BWV.

One night stay - no problem.
DW and I several times have been at DTD for the day and decided we wanted to stay the night. Called the resorts directly (back before MS was open on Sundays) or MS and checked in within 15 minutes.

We do it before and after cruises all of the time. We do it after the cruise because we have a rental car and stay overnight at the resort and use RAC the next morning to get our boarding passes and check our luggage. We also buy the DDP when staying 1 night. We will be at the AKV 1 night later this month before moving to the BWV. We bought the delux ddp for the 1 night and will use our TS credits between the 2 days (checkin day and checkout day), that way we don't have to buy groceries until we checkin at the BWV.

I really like the idea of taking the deluxe plan when staying for one day, and stretch it to the second day.

I will be at BLT one night, and then, going back to BWV. I took the basic plan for that one BLT day, but, after reading your post, I switched to Deluxe Plan . Thank you !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter