• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC owner allegedly inappropriately touching characters

Interesting that they can't block him from SSR, I guess that's a DVD issue. I always wonder how they can block someone, seems like anyone could buy a day pass and get thru. In any case, he doesn't need to be around anyone, much less women & children. You can make the same money at fast food restaurants, at least you don't have to deal with this type of thing.

Interesting that they can't block him from SSR, I guess that's a DVD issue. I always wonder how they can block someone, seems like anyone could buy a day pass and get thru. In any case, he doesn't need to be around anyone, much less women & children. You can make the same money at fast food restaurants, at least you don't have to deal with this type of thing.

Yes that’s why I posted it, I thought it interesting that even where criminal offences are alleged they can’t deny you your right to access your property.

Yes that’s why I posted it, I thought it interesting that even where criminal offences are alleged they can’t deny you your right to access your property.
Correct they wouldn’t be able to deny him access to SSR and any amenities he directly pays for in his MF. Since he actually owns a deeded interest in the property.

But how do they get around his right to trade?
Denying him the ability to trade out also denies another Member the ability to trade in.

But how do they get around his right to trade?
Denying him the ability to trade out also denies another Member the ability to trade in.
Perhaps he can make the reservations there. But without actually owning interest there they don’t need to guarantee him the right to enter the property. So as long as he doesn’t go onto the reservation he is still technically given the right to trade his points. But it’s still an exchange into a property with no ownership rights.

Since everyone now knows that he CAN stay at Saratoga, I wonder if DVD will try to buy back his points, or encourage him to sell them.

I’m sure he’ll sell the contract. Having the right to stay at Saratoga Springs with no access to WDW, not even Disney Springs, is not a value proposition at all.

The contract has value, just not for him anymore.

So, I wonder. were there photos taken by a photopass photographer, and then his magicband scanned? It would seem easy enough to have the victim look at the photo to identify him, then get his identify from the magicband scan.

Last edited:
He’s been accused of this twice in the same month? That is probably why he got the ban this time. I imagine he got a warning the first time, and the second time is a year ban. The third time would hopefully be a ban for life or ten years.

I doubt Disney would accuse him unless they had enough evidence to do so.

He’s been accused of this twice in the same month? That is probably why he got the ban this time. I imagine he got a warning the first time, and the second time is a year ban. The third time would hopefully be a ban for life or ten years.

I doubt Disney would accuse him unless they had enough evidence to do so.
There was a 2nd undefined incident the next day which he alluded to in the Star Trib article as his wife losing it with security when they confronted him and his wife about the issue.

There was a 2nd undefined incident the next day which he alluded to in the Star Trib article as his wife losing it with security when they confronted him and his wife about the issue.
The article says that he was also banned on December 5th for another inappropriate cast interaction which was presumably before this Minnie one. The police mentioned it, so it isn’t just his or Disney’s opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter