DVC PhotoPass Discount Trouble

Alexander

DIS Veteran
I have completed our photobook and tried to use the 16-digit discount code on the card we received, but it is telling me that it is invalid or expired. It doesn't expire until 4/30, so that's not the problem. I have tried with and without the dashes, I've tried upper and lower case, nada. Anyone get their's to work? Any suggestions as to who I call for help?

I have completed our photobook and tried to use the 16-digit discount code on the card we received, but it is telling me that it is invalid or expired. It doesn't expire until 4/30, so that's not the problem. I have tried with and without the dashes, I've tried upper and lower case, nada. Anyone get their's to work? Any suggestions as to who I call for help?

When you get on the photopass website, click on the "contact us" button to send them an email. I had a question for them once and they responded. Couldn't help me, but at least they responded.

I thought we got a free print when I ordered but it did not take the code. Then I read my card and it was only a discount on the book or something, but right on the order page it said click here to get 20% off and it gave me a code that did take 20% off. What is the discount you were hoping to get on the book-more than 20%?

The 20% off discount on the site is for prints.

I am ordering the photo book. That is what the DVC 20% discount is for.

I did email them, but they said it may take 7 business days to hear back from them. That puts me right on the 30th.

Mine didn't work either, but I emailed them and they sent a code to use--it tokke several days to get a reply to the email

There is a code in the spring magazine which enables a 20% discount, does anybody have it? I need it ASAP for a photopass order. Thank You:confused3

Is there anywhere to get an idea of the cost of this service - ie. prints, the book etc.? We have a large group going in Sept and a few group shots might be nice but would like some idea of cost before even suggesting it. TIA for any info you can provide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter