• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Pins

mnlovesdisney

Mouseketeer
We will be in WDW next week. I was wondering if there are any special DVC pins I should be looking for when down there and if so how to get them. Thanks.

There are pins available to DVC members only and you usually have to ask at the counter to see them, and show a membership card to actually purchase them. They also have some exclusive to AP Holders as well. Depending on where you are going, I find OKW usually has a really good selection. The jewelry shop in the MK and the pin store at DTD are also very good sources.

Here is a link to dizpins. They show all the new pins coming out or just came out at WDW. Also, the second link is for Disney pin site.

dizpins

Disney pins

Take your DVC membership card, AP and Disney Visa to see exclusive pins for each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter