DVC planning book

granmanh603

DIS Veteran
Hi Ok could someone please tell me if were got new vacation planning book for 2008? I can't seem to find mine and am looking to book in 3/08 and figure I should have one. Thanks.....Carol:goodvibes PS if so what does the cover look like.

If you're looking for the DVC charts for 2008, they're in the book we got last year. Here's a photo of the cover:

IMG_1500.jpg

If you want the other collections for 2008, I don't think they've been published yet.

If you want DVC resort charts for any year up to Jan 31, 2057, download my DVC-Planner program, or DVC-Chart program. See the link below.:thumbsup2

Thank you so much.....I don't rember getting that book???? and I did go on the DVC site and found out Easter is really early in March next year and that is what I was looking for too. Thank you for responding. :goodvibes Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter