DVC points for rent 12.25 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Im looking for Studio at Poly or BLT with standard, lake or theme park view from 1/20-1/24. Thanks!

Hi! I am looking for a 2br or Grand Villa for 2/23-3/3 for any resort in WDW. Can you check availability? Thank you!

I am looking for a studio Dec. 2-4or 5th. Is there any possibility at all of getting near boardwalk? If not SS is of course fine.

Anything available for 1 night, possibly 2, November 29 and 30?
2 adults, 2 kids ( 9 & 14)
Studio or 1BR

Thank you!
Jen

Hi - I would be looking for a 2 Bedroom for either 4 or 5 nights at any of the following resorts, probably in the following order, but are flexible.
1. BCV
2. BLT
3. BWV

We would be looking for the week of April 16-20, 2017. But would be flexible on the dates to make it work.

Thanks

Hello everyone, it's that time of the year again. I will not be able to use all my points this upcoming use year (September 1) and I will be renting out between 300 to 400 points.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs.
I can not book anything till September 1, 2017. This post is just a prelude to letting folks know. I booked six different vacations via this board last year for some great folks. Once again I can't book still September 1, but if you are interested drop me message.

Hi David. We are just looking for a total of 28 points for a potential reservation for a studio for 2 nights at BWV. Looking for 2 consecutive weeknights @ 14 pts./night during the week of March 18th only (3/18 & 3/19 or 3/19 & 3/20 or 3/20 & 3/21 or 3/21 & 3/22). Would you be willing to rent out that small amount of points (28)? Not even sure if there would be anything available, but would appreciate your checking.
Thanks!
Marsha

Hello everyone, it's that time of the year again. I will not be able to use all my points this upcoming use year (September 1) and I will be renting out between 300 to 400 points.
I can not book anything till September 1, 2017. This post is just a prelude to letting folks know. I booked six different vacations via this board last year for some great folks. Once again I can't book still September 1, but if you are interested drop me message.
Can you check for Nov 9-11? Studio or one bedroom preferred.

Looking for a savana view room at AKL from February 18-23 for two adults and two children. Is there any availability?

I am looking for a transfer for 169 points. Looking to book for March of 2018? Not sure if you can help

Hi,

We are looking for a studio for 1/14-1/20. Are there any resorts available during this time?

Hi. I am looking to go around easter week (between 28 and 9th) and stay at Bay Villas, Boardwalk or Grand Floridian in a 1 bedroom ideally, but am flexible.

Hi, potentially looking for a standard studio at BWV from Sept 27-Oct1 2017. calculators say 46pts. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter