DVC Points for rent- BLT/VGF March UY 269 available at $16 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm8

<font color=blue>Half of the time we're rushing ar
Good Morning! I currently have 269 points available for rent. These points can be used anywhere at 7 month mark but have home resort advantages at 11 month mark for VGF and BLT.

If interested, please list the following information.

Resort desired
Amount of occupants
Dates of travel - Firm or flexible ( list optional dates if first choice are not available)
View( standard, lake ect)

Payment will be required via Zelle once reservations have been confirmed and acquired.

I do utilize a rental contract and have previously rented on the DIS over several years.

I will also provide you with information to look me up on the OCC to verify my membership.

Thanks for your consideration of renting my points!

Hello! We are interested in renting DVC points for BLT studio for October 14-22, 2021, for two adults. Are there any available? Thanks for your time.

Hello! We are interested in renting DVC points for BLT studio for October 14-22, 2021, for two adults. Are there any available? Thanks for your time.
[/QUOTE
Hello! Unfortunately, those dates are not available.
Are you able to change the dates? They only show availability for 4 of those days.

Let me know either way, thanks!

Good Morning! I currently have 269 points available for rent. These points can be used anywhere at 7 month mark but have home resort advantages at 11 month mark for VGF and BLT.

If interested, please list the following information.

Resort desired
Amount of occupants
Dates of travel - Firm or flexible ( list optional dates if first choice are not available)
View( standard, lake ect)

Payment will be required via Zelle once reservations have been confirmed and acquired.

I do utilize a rental contract and have previously rented on the DIS over several years.

I will also provide you with information to look me up on the OCC to verify my membership.

Thanks for your consideration of renting my points!
I'm interested in BLT for March 16-22nd. It would be 4 of us (me, husband, 13 yo daughter and 10 yo son). We could fudge it by a couple of days if absolutely necessary or upon your suggestive availability. We don't have any preference as to view. Just trying to see if its doable. BTW, I love your scripture verse. My fave is Jeremiah 29:11...For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you...plans to give you hope and a future.

• Love
Reactions: cm8

I'm interested in BLT for March 16-22nd. It would be 4 of us (me, husband, 13 yo daughter and 10 yo son). We could fudge it by a couple of days if absolutely necessary or upon your suggestive availability. We don't have any preference as to view. Just trying to see if its doable. BTW, I love your scripture verse. My fave is Jeremiah 29:11...For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you...plans to give you hope and a future.
That too is a favorite of mines as well!
Thanks soo much! I’m looking up dates right now! As of right now full availability for your dates are blocked. They do have availability if you move the dates up to the 19th. It would be a 1 bedroom.

Animal Kingdom
Saratoga Springs
Polynesian Villas

are all
available for the dates you are interested in. Please let me know how you will like to proceed! Thank you 😊

Last edited:
Hi,
I’m looking for a studio at GF for 5. 2 adults and 3 kids (8,6,4). Dates re 4/19/21-4/22/21...a bit of wiggle room with dates. Thank you!

Hi - I’m looking for a studio at GF, BWV or Poly 3/24-27. There will be 2 adults. If none of those places are available, I’m open to staying somewhere else. Thanks!

Hi,
I’m looking for a studio at GF for 5. 2 adults and 3 kids (8,6,4). Dates re 4/19/21-4/22/21...a bit of wiggle room with dates. Thank you!
Hi,
Hello! GF is not available for those dates. Poly is for all of your dates. If Interested please let me know as they book up quickly. It would be 69 points, Thanks 😊

Hi - I’m looking for a studio at GF, BWV or Poly 3/24-27. There will be 2 adults. If none of those places are available, I’m open to staying somewhere else. Thanks!
Hello! Poly is available for your dates. The total would be 123 points. Please let me know if you’d like this so I can quickly secure your reservation.

Thank you!

Hello! GF is not available for those dates. Poly is for all of your dates. If Interested please let me know as they book up quickly. It would be 69 points, Thanks 😊

What about Boulder Ridge?
I'm worried about Poly construction, but it is not a deal breaker.

Do you have a studio or 1 bedroom for 2 adults no preference on view for Mar 20-23 can also do 19-22? Thanks,

What about Boulder Ridge?
I'm worried about Poly construction, but it is not a deal breaker.
The only one available with a capacity to sleep 5 is Poly.

Do you have a studio or 1 bedroom for 2 adults no preference on view for Mar 20-23 can also do 19-22? Thanks,
March 20-23 Poly 51 points, Saratoga Springs, 39 points (preferred view) OKW 34 points all studios
1 bed room BLT 91 points, 66 OKW Hospitality house view, 79 Saratoga Springs

March 19-22 78 points poly, 60 Saratoga Springs and 53 OKW
1 bedroom BLT 138 lake view, BWV 124 . Saratoga 121

Last edited:
March 20-23 Poly 51 points, Saratoga Springs, 39 points (preferred view) OKW 34 points all studios
1 bed room BLT 91 points, 66 OKW Hospitality house view, 79 Saratoga Springs

March 19-22 78 points poly, 60 Saratoga Springs and 53 OKW
1 bedroom BLT 138 lake view, BWV 124 . Saratoga 121
Sent you a PM

All points still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter