• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Points for rent- BLT/VGF March UY 269 available at $16 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to book BLT in mid-Jan of 22 at the 11-month window. I also own at BLT but need 170 extra points to complete the reservation. Do you have that many at BLT and, if so, would you consider a transfer? Thanks

Hi! I am looking to rent a Studio at either VGF, Poly, or Riviera for Sept 8th-16th. There will be 2 adults and 2 children.

Hi there, Would you be able to check availability for a studio at VGF Oct 16-18. 2 adults, 3 kids. Thanks so much

I see you have several interested parties but wanted to see if you could get a studio or 1 bedroom at BLT for Jan 5th through the 10th 2022. I know the window doesn't open until tomorrow but wanted to check to see if you would have enough points to try for it. Thanks.

I am looking to book BLT in mid-Jan of 22 at the 11-month window. I also own at BLT but need 170 extra points to complete the reservation. Do you have that many at BLT and, if so, would you consider a transfer? Thanks
Hello! I’ve already completed one yearly transfer. I do however have that many points available if you would like them.

Hi! I am looking to rent a Studio at either VGF, Poly, or Riviera for Sept 8th-16th. There will be 2 adults and 2 children.
Hello! 134 lake view BLT or 136 standard view VGF no rivera availability for your dates.

Let me know if you would like to book. These will go fast.

Hi there, Would you be able to check availability for a studio at VGF Oct 16-18. 2 adults, 3 kids. Thanks so much
VGF is not available but BLT is for 39 points or 49 at the POLY. Let me know if you want to move forward! Thanks

I see you have several interested parties but wanted to see if you could get a studio or 1 bedroom at BLT for Jan 5th through the 10th 2022. I know the window doesn't open until tomorrow but wanted to check to see if you would have enough points to try for it. Thanks.
Hello, I would have enough points if you are interested and points are still available. Just let me know! Thanks!

Bump! 94 points available

VGF is not available but BLT is for 39 points or 49 at the POLY. Let me know if you want to move forward! Thanks

Thanks so much! I know its a long shot but any chance Boardwalk or Beach club are available?

Hi,
Is there any availability at BLT standard studio for 9/5 - 9/9, or 9/12 - 9/16, or 9/6 to 9/10? Thank you
Anne

Hi,
Is there any availability at BLT standard studio for 9/5 - 9/9, or 9/12 - 9/16, or 9/6 to 9/10? Thank you
Anne
BLT available for 64 points 9/5-9/9

also available 9/12-9/16 BLT 64 points VGF 64 points too. The BLT is lake view ( only thing left) and the VGF is standard view

BLT 64 9/6-9/10 64 points lake view available as well.

Last edited:
Hello!
BLT or VGF
May 13-17, 2021 (or any 4 nights between May 13-20).
2 adults 1 child
1 or 2 bedroom

Thank you!

Hello!
BLT or VGF
May 13-17, 2021 (or any 4 nights between May 13-20).
2 adults 1 child
1 or 2 bedroom

Thank you!
Hello! Unfortunately, those dates are not available at this time. Let me know if you would consider a studio and different resorts. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter