DVC Points Purchase Help

kimmac1

Mouseketeer
I am new to the board and love it!
What is the best way to get points for a June Vacation. I am wanting a 1 Bedroom. BCV is preferred. Any advice is appreciated. I have no idea what I am doing so some guidance would definitely help.

A few suggestions for you:

First look at the top of the page and pull up the DVC Points chart. Use the chart to figure how many points you will need for the time you are traveling.

Second, Look daily on the forums for a member who has points for rent at the price you're looking for. Most points average about $10-$12 ea. Sometimes you can find them cheaper & sometimes up to $16 per point. All depends on the seller. Remember, the total for the points includes sales tax.

Third, Once you have a good idea of when you'd like to stay, Post a Reservation wanted to the DVC Rent Trade Boards and check your private messages daily.

You might also want to look at the gudelines for the rent/trade boards at the top of the thread for more info. Hope this helps you get started. pixiedust:

BCV in June could be difficult to get. Very popular at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter