DVC Purchasing Tickets from an Agent - Can we have wristbands?

Natalie Trueman

Earning My Ears
I purchased DVC Membership and have managed to book our 2018 vacation. I was looking at purchasing my park tickets through an agent. I was wondering if that means that we don't have the same perks as purchasing through Disney themselves such as the wristbands and extra magic hours. My question is, if I purchase the park tickets from an agent such as Attraction Tickets Direct, can I still link them to my DVC booking and use them as if I was staying in a resort as normal. Also can we still benefit from Extra Magic Hours.

Yes, you can link your outside tickets to your mydisneyexperience account, they are linked to your magic band and all.

Welcome home!!

yep...gets get the serial number off the ticket.....enter that into my magic express.....and your paper tickets are now on your wrist bands

yep...gets get the serial number off the ticket.....enter that into my magic express.....and your paper tickets are now on your wrist bands
I'm sure you meant "enter that into My Disney Experience". Magic Express is the complimentary transportation between the airport and WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter