DVC Resale owners - parking?

DisneyPrincess88

Earning My Ears
Hi!

New DVC resale owner with @DisneyBadger30 & we are looking to book at Aulani.

We are looking to rent a car but are taking into account the $35 parking rate. Do you know if DVC resale members get free parking at resort you are staying at? (Including Aulani). I couldn't find a clear answer online if this includes the incidental benefits taken.

Thanks
:confused::earsgirl::earsboy:

Hi!

New DVC resale owner with @DisneyBadger30 & we are looking to book at Aulani.

We are looking to rent a car but are taking into account the $35 parking rate. Do you know if DVC resale members get free parking at resort you are staying at? (Including Aulani). I couldn't find a clear answer online if this includes the incidental benefits taken.

Thanks
:confused::earsgirl::earsboy:
All in-site guests get free parking. Where did you see a $35 parking rate? That's not a rate at any Disney resort. Is that the rate at Swan & Dolphin?

And, by the way, parking at Aulani is $37 a day and has been for the past couple of years.

Parking for Overnight Guests
For overnight Guests who wish to park, self parking is $37 per day or for the same price, enjoy convenient valet parking service. Rates are subject to change.

Parking for Disney Vacation Club Members
Disney Vacation Club Members staying on a points reservation can enjoy convenient self-parking at no daily charge for up to 2 vehicles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter