DVC Resort Images for Signature: Self-Created for All to Enjoy!

I didn't see the square Jambo House, so posting here to put it on DISboards Servers.

AKV-Jambo_Sig-Image.jpg

Attachments

• AKV-Jambo_Sig-Image.jpg
    AKV-Jambo_Sig-Image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 6

Thanks for the tips
Keep trying everything and no luck so far. Can't see how to upload photo into a signature without a link.
How did you fix your BCV pic?

Mine has died for some reason, just the red X. SSR still works weirdly. When I look at my sig, they both appear to be fine.

@Maleficent's Dad

It is definitely something with imgur.

@NVDISFamily did a great job with instructions in post 100 on page 5 and posted the old pictures, but I don't see one for your Beach Club.

I was able to get it to work with the pictures pulling from the disboards site.

How did you fix your BCV pic?

Mine has died for some reason, just the red X. SSR still works weirdly. When I look at my sig, they both appear to be fine.
I went to post 100 and followed the directions closely. I had to copy someone else's BCV image to use, though I cannot recall exactly how I did it. I scrolled back until I found someone with BCV in their signature, then I just did the same as I did with the other resorts.
I played with this A LOT in order for it to work! It was frustrating, but after tinkering a bunch, it finally worked.
Sorry I cannot be more specific!

I went to post 100 and followed the directions closely. I had to copy someone else's BCV image to use, though I cannot recall exactly how I did it. I scrolled back until I found someone with BCV in their signature, then I just did the same as I did with the other resorts.
I played with this A LOT in order for it to work! It was frustrating, but after tinkering a bunch, it finally worked.
Sorry I cannot be more specific!
Thanks, I think I got it. It was showing in my sig fine but was X on posts. I just deleted it and pasted the same one in again. 🤷‍♀️ But it showed up again. I think. LOL

Okay, I figured it out. Way too big, I'll work on that later. TIP: Don't try to do this a 1:00 a.m. o_O

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter