• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC ressie with no tickets

So happy to have tickets! Just curious for those that got them already what your time window was for each park. Wondering if everyone receives the same time window or if they actually staggered them. This is what we received:

Magic Kingdom: 9:00AM-7:00PM
Animal Kingdom: 8:00AM-6:00PM
Epcot: 11:00AM-9:00PM
Hollywood Studios: 10:00AM-8:00PM

So happy to have tickets! Just curious for those that got them already what your time window was for each park. Wondering if everyone receives the same time window or if they actually staggered them. This is what we received:

I think those were the same ones I got.

So far, even including parks that went to unavailable, those are the only times anyone has seen. I don't know how they are going to handle rope drop when every guest is in the same time slot.

I think those are the projected hours for the prks and everyone gets the same thing. I have reservations for January and those look like the same times I got for January when park reservations first became available. (I have an active AP).

Yes those seem very similar to mine. SO happy to hear you guys are also getting tickets. Thanks for being her with me thru the frustrations, tears, and now triumph. Any of you going to the Princess 5k in Feb 2021, I will see you there!

Thank you everyone who has been so supportive and helpful!! Whew it's been quite stressful and now it seems it didn't have to be. LOL Only a bit after 4A.M. here in Arizona so I'm gonna go back to bed and see if I can get back to sleep even though I'm so excited.
I am especially delighted to hear you got your tickets. Enjoy your trip!

They aren't showing up at all. Can't link them .. I got an order confirmation via email but not individual ticket numbers to add.
That's strange, when in doubt I usually try an incognito window or clear my browser cache. I was able to buy and assign them on checkout like you said and then go right to reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter