• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC ressie with no tickets

That's strange, when in doubt I usually try an incognito window or clear my browser cache. I was able to buy and assign them on checkout like you said and then go right to reservations.
New windows, browsers, incognito not working. I can see the tickets linked in the app but not online. I'll just sit here on how while I slowly loose my mind... thanks for trying to help tho

I bought the tickets. I have a receipt. I linked them to people when I purchased. But they are linked to people when I try to reserve parks. Grrr. Any advice?
First - look in there account and see if they have a ticket now
Next look to see if you see their ticket under you tickets and passes on the mobile app.
If they see the ticket in there account, book from their account.
If they see the ticket in their MDE and you don't in your MDE, on you MDE friends list select the update next to them (and vice versa). Make sure they are "share all plans" not "Only our shared plans"

Indeed! Tickets on hand and park reservations made - Spring Break 2021 here we come!
Us too, our spring break is mid-March. This is assuming next years school looks at all normal. Not a given here in COVID-ridden Texas.

LOL, was doing both.... I had the phone with the hold music on speaker while I tried the online.... it was kinda kismet that the star wars victory march music was playing when my online purchase went thru
I did the same! I just had a small world theme. I like yours better.

The actual link just went live if you select "All Tickets & Passes" It is still not live if you select "Theme Park Tickets". To be honest, without this thread I would still be waiting! Thanks again!!!

Can we start the DVC with reservation thread? Did anyone else have a hard time picking one park per day? We usually rope drop animal kingdom or magic kingdom, then hit Hollywood and then eat at Epcot for dinner. It will be weird hitting only one park.

Can we start the DVC with reservation thread? Did anyone else have a hard time picking one park per day? We usually rope drop animal kingdom or magic kingdom, then hit Hollywood and then eat at Epcot for dinner. It will be weird hitting only one park.

Totally agree! We prefer to do two parks a day with a morning park and evening park and a break mid day at the resort. It was REALLY hard to choose only 1 and get the fam to agree which parks we did more than once (we had 6 days).

We don't often park hop, but liked having the ability to. So I usually pick a "primary park" for each day anyway. I admit that for this trip I picked somewhat arbitrarily.

Thank you for sharing link - we have purchased for Jan 29 - Feb 2 to celebrate a 50th birthday! This seemed to easy ... Now just release those 2020 tickets!
I bookmarked this link for that day when 2020's go on sale. You never know if it might work then too.:ssst:

Now, when they open....this is all the great unknown now right? fast passes are not happening (correct?), so is it all standby for rides? Virtual que? Once we choose a park day, that is it for now?

Now, when they open....this is all the great unknown now right? fast passes are not happening (correct?), so is it all standby for rides? Virtual que? Once we choose a park day, that is it for now?
Pretty much. ADRs are 60 days out I believe. But it's so much in flux, no idea what will happen between now and 2021.

Totally agree! We prefer to do two parks a day with a morning park and evening park and a break mid day at the resort. It was REALLY hard to choose only 1 and get the fam to agree which parks we did more than once (we had 6 days).
We are doing 7 days and animal kingdom ended up being the only one day visit that week. We are doing 5 days at Riv and 2 at copper creek. So we did the closest to the park gets extra days. Only one day on the bus.

It's shortening the link. are you at disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/theme-parks/options/
/QUOTE]

Thank you for giving the link. I couldn't see tickets at all until I tried that and now I am all set! You saved me 2 hours on the phone!

First - look in there account and see if they have a ticket now
Next look to see if you see their ticket under you tickets and passes on the mobile app.
If they see the ticket in there account, book from their account.
If they see the ticket in their MDE and you don't in your MDE, on you MDE friends list select the update next to them (and vice versa). Make sure they are "share all plans" not "Only our shared plans"
Thanks for your response. I wound up getting through via chat. Phyllis jumped in and reserved my days for me and I'm all set. Neither of us know what the problem was, but she helped with the solution! Got everything I wanted.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to buy tickets for 2020? I assume that is not an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter