dvc screensaver?

mooses41

DVC Hopeful
Does anybody know how i could make/download like a slide show screensaver with pictures of dvc resorts? Thanks for the help.

If you have powerpoint you can just download pictures and make a slide show. I have done it a number of times. Powerpoint is a Microsoft program.

It would be very nice if the DVC Screen Scaver would have had a "play list" feature. This way, not only could I see the different DVC resorts but with a "play List" feature I could use my own DVC vacation pictures (GIF's TIF's & JPG's). Maybe, someone in programing could add this feature next year. Any other thoughts out there? :earsboy:

Adobe PhotoDeluxe has a feature to build your own screen saver using what ever pictures you wish.

Webshots, which is now part of Excite, lets you put your own photos into their screensaver, which also can be used to display the photos at timed intervals as your wallpaper. It's free too. Download the Webshots desktop, use the Photo Manager to add your own photos, then set it as your screensaver.

http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html

Yes, I definitely also recommend Webshots. First, it's free. Second, you simply set up a photo list of photos already stored somewhere on your computer. They will change your desktop automatically, at whatever timed interval you set. Third, you can also display a calendar with several options.

Mine is currently set up to cycle through about 200 of the photos I took on our last vacation. It's set to change to a new photo for the desktop every 4-hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter