Dvc site booking down for days.

Gnx23178

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to search for booing days and or trying to log in to the site and keep getting hit with the seven dwarfs saying there has been a problem. I have tried on three different computers and two phones. I called member services and they told me to use a chrome browser. Funny because all but one of the devices I used are chrome/ Android. I called again yesterday and was told it's due to traffic. Does anyone know what's going on and how to fix it? The limited times o was able to get in and search if I saw something and tried to book ,I was booted back to the dwarfs.

You must have got lucky. I can book on the phone but it takes so long to reach someone the room is gone.

I had the same problem.
Then I tried using an incognito browser.
It worked. I was able to book 2 rooms using 2 contracts for July.
I did get the 7d at the end of each red, but when I git the back button it showed my confirmation# and room details.

I was having the same problem, but then someone here made a post that seemed to solve the problem for me.

Shutdown your browser completely. Don't open any other windows or tabs. Go into Incognito mode. Then it may or may not work. But if you try a few times, you are much more likely to get it working.

I had the same problem.
Then I tried using an incognito browser.
It worked. I was able to book 2 rooms using 2 contracts for July.
I did get the 7d at the end of each red, but when I git the back button it showed my confirmation# and room details.
I have also found that going into incognito mode sometimes relieves the issue of running into the 7 dwarves.

It was also posted in another thread (I'll have to look up who to credit) to NOT close the COVID 19 warning message at the top of the page, as doing so appeared to trigger a glitch with the booking page.

I was knocked off each time I tried earlier, too, and I didn't close the Covid message (I never do).

Safari has worked fine for me for weeks. I tried today on Chrome and got the dwarves. Tried my phone and safari and immediately got in fine.

It was also posted in another thread (I'll have to look up who to credit) to NOT close the COVID 19 warning message at the top of the page, as doing so appeared to trigger a glitch with the booking page.
Seconding this. I had a lot of problems with the booking page until I followed the advice NOT to close the COVID-19 warning message.

Yea, I’ve been thrown off so often it’s very challenging to book or modify. I figure they must’ve furloughed their IT staff. I’ve been lucky to get some things done, but something that should take 5 minutes now takes 30 if you’re lucky and successful

Was on hold with member services right now. 10 minute wait. Got a very nice CM. She was waiting, waiting, waiting for change to take affect. Then got disconnected. Now can't even get to the home page on the website. They keep building properties, but don't put $$$ into IT. :oops:

I have been trying to search for booing days and or trying to log in to the site and keep getting hit with the seven dwarfs saying there has been a problem. I have tried on three different computers and two phones. I called member services and they told me to use a chrome browser. Funny because all but one of the devices I used are chrome/ Android. I called again yesterday and was told it's due to traffic. Does anyone know what's going on and how to fix it? The limited times o was able to get in and search if I saw something and tried to book ,I was booted back to the dwarfs.

Did you try and just clear all cookies cache and data in browser then restart.
I have seen many times a site not work correctly, do the above and will work fine after.
A simple fix the works especally on secure sites.

Did you try and just clear all cookies cache and data in browser then restart.
I have seen many times a site not work correctly, do the above and will work fine after.
A simple fix the works especally on secure sites.
CM at member services today says site is overloaded with everyone making changes. Her system crashed when she tried to make my change over the phone.

CM at member services today says site is overloaded with everyone making changes. Her system crashed when she tried to make my change over the phone.
I've tried many times in middle of the night with no luck. I think its more than the system being overloaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter