DVC site timed out twice

I am getting a screen that asks me if I am a member and I have to register with an activation code from my paperwork. I have been a member forum years - I can't get past this screen AND according to the menu from the 3 bars in the top left corner I am signed in. This is so frustrating!

Same for me today.

And now it's back up. Whatever glitch happened seems to be fixed now - at least for me.

And now it's back up. Whatever glitch happened seems to be fixed now - at least for me.
[/QUOTE]

Good for you. Still an issue for me.

It’s asking me for member code that came with original paperwork. I’ve seen other post same happened to them before. Ugh!

Yep got the page asking if I'm a member also.

Never experienced so many issues with any other website before. Its quite amateurish really.

It’s asking me for member code that came with original paperwork. I’ve seen other post same happened to them before. Ugh!

I'm getting the same message on my mac, and I've been a member since 2014. I did get right in through the Chrome app on my phone.

Thanks everyone for reporting the issue. I ran into the login issue yesterday across multiple browsers. This morning it's the same plus asking for my membership number. I was getting ready to uninstall my web browsers but now I know it's not just me..

Got this this morning. Signed out, then back in and it went away. My daughters account also did This.

I am getting a screen that asks me if I am a member and I have to register with an activation code from my paperwork. I have been a member forum years - I can't get past this screen AND according to the menu from the 3 bars in the top left corner I am signed in. This is so frustrating!

I am having the same problem! I logged out and I am still getting the screen. It keeps telling me my member number is invalid.

I am having the same problem! I logged out and I am still getting the screen. It keeps telling me my member number is invalid.

i can’t get past it now either. I was in earlier, but now can’t bypass it. This site is a PITA.

That has happened to me before. I called and got my activation code. Since then I have forgotten my code and then yesterday it happened to me again. I just closed out and used a different browser and no problems. This morning I tried again on the original browser and I didn’t get the message.

That has happened to me before. I called and got my activation code. Since then I have forgotten my code and then yesterday it happened to me again. I just closed out and used a different browser and no problems. This morning I tried again on the original browser and I didn’t get the message.
Same think happened to me. I usually sign in with User Name. I tried using my email address associated with my ID and I was able to sign in like normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter