DVC slap bracelets

It would have been nice if they were capable of doing all the things magic bands do...

Sigh. I’d rather have a slider. But we don’t expect to visit until early 2024, so who knows what they’ll have for us then!

Sigh. I’d rather have a slider. But we don’t expect to visit until early 2024, so who knows what they’ll have for us then!
I’m afraid they’re being rather strict with the 2 per membership restriction right now. They wouldn’t budge at all yesterday. Otherwise I’d pick up a slider for you today.

I’m afraid they’re being rather strict with the 2 per membership restriction right now. They wouldn’t budge at all yesterday. Otherwise I’d pick up a slider for you today.
Oh thank you! That’s so sweet! And it’s ok - I’ll just keep my old original DVC slider on my watchband with my MB2 puck slider.

While it's nice to get any free gift-a plastic slap bracelet-Really? Somehow I'd rather get nothing than something so cheap. But I keep telling myself "Be grateful you're getting anything"

As a grown woman who is about to turn 40, this seems like a cheap gift. But the 90s kid inside of me REALLY wants one. Think they will still have some by the winter? 🫤

As a grown woman who is about to turn 40, this seems like a cheap gift. But the 90s kid inside of me REALLY wants one. Think they will still have some by the winter? 🫤
I remember when they were all the craze in the early 90s and then they were deemed dangerous/banned, which of course made me want one more lol. They must be coming back though. My toddler got one in a goodie bag from her classmate's birthday and I saw a WDW one being sold in the Creations shop.

I remember when they were all the craze in the early 90s and then they were deemed dangerous/banned, which of course made me want one more lol. They must be coming back though. My toddler got one in a goodie bag from her classmate's birthday and I saw a WDW one being sold in the Creations shop.
Yeah I've been seeing them in shops at WDW for at least a couple of years. Got a couple for my granddaughter, she loves them. I kinda wanted one of the sliders but no way I'm wearing a slap bracelet lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter