*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Quick question- I know as a member staying on points I can generally, in theory, get passes for all the people in my room. We are traveling with another family, but they are not members, I got them a room.
If I create a copy of one of them to put in my room so now it shows I have 5 people in my room does that mess anything up? My brother and SIL this is likely a one time trip, so I would happily skip the ride to send them in my place but would need 5 spots, rather than the 4 of us, to do so.

Specifically, does it hurt anything for my neice to be listed in two rooms?
For the Moonlight Magic Events, if a member used points to book multiple rooms, they could book up to the number of registered guests on all reservations. Since there is nothing official about the GotG Preview, it's unknown if that will still apply.

For the Moonlight Magic Events, if a member used points to book multiple rooms, they could book up to the number of registered guests on all reservations. Since there is nothing official about the GotG Preview, it's unknown if that will still apply.
Oh that would be perfect! I figured I would tell both nieces they are too short (only one truly is) and they would buy it, but it's much less awkward if we can all just go together, or as together as ride swap allows anyway.

Disney has used queue-it.net addresses for event registrations in the past. For that reason, it’s very unlikely that this is some random scam / phishing attempt.

However, it is also unlikely that Disney is running a very visible event registration without sending an email notification to customers, posting the link on their website, listing the dates of the event on the registration page or even acknowledging its existence to front line customer service staff.

Anyone see dates? Still seems crazy to get in the line without knowing if the dates are while we are there..but I'll do it lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter