*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

I got 198 as my best number but went straight in for AP so I booked AP since dates were better.

DVC is member plus 4 guests no hotel needed

Can you do both DVC + annual pass? Or only one total? I got my annual pass right away and the exact thing I wanted so I am 100% happy but thought I would check. Currently 11,000 in the queue, got busy and didn't get in until 9:03.

Did anyone receive ANY kind of notification from Disney/DVC? Or are we all working off the hacked link? I'm actually at a DVC resort on the 18th and I didn't get anything.

Down to 4561 after 11 minutes.

We're in on 5/18!!! I typed in my member ID so that may work better than copying and pasting.

Thanks for also mentioning the AP availability - I was able to get those also for 5/20. Wow!

Reactions: GAN
I got 103 but I don't get there until the 20th :mad: ...I figured it would be a long shot being 1-week prior to opening

Can you do both DVC + annual pass? Or only one total? I got my annual pass right away and the exact thing I wanted so I am 100% happy but thought I would check. Currently 11,000 in the queue, got busy and didn't get in until 9:03.

With Remy you could do both...

We're in on 5/18!!! I typed in my member ID so that may work better than copying and pasting.

Thanks for also mentioning the AP availability - I was able to get those also for 5/20. Wow!
I've tried typing, copying ...everything .... wanna cry ... i was 145

Also didn't know about AP availability - and likewise was able to get right in and get my date ( much more availability than DVC). I started at about 3400. Now at 1933- I'm going to let it ride and see how long it takes and whether I can book a second day (particularly as my 22 yo son doesn't have an AP and can't do the other preview)(Not 100% sure if he is going which is why I booked the other).

You do NOT need to have an EPCOT park res if you're doing the DVC preview but you will need park hopper if you don't.

tried my resale number, it fins it and says invalid - this one is blue card but just says
Either your Member ID Number is incorrect or the fields do not match. Please check your entries and submit again

and they definitely match

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter