DVC Ticket Offer

Did those who bought tickets under this offer receive some sort of confirmation email? I was waiting 55 mins for MS today when they finally picked up of course I was bathing my toddler. She gave me a confirmation number but I couldn’t write it down. I figured I would receive some sort of confirmation/receipt email but I have yet to get anything. I have no idea how to access my tickets to link them to my reservation at this point.
Check your MDE account. They may be there. Usually when you buy from Disney they link right away.
I tried this but no luck :(
Try sending MS an email. Use the 'Contact Us' option on the Member's website. It may take several days to get a response, but you won't have to sit on hold and in the end, you will have a written response.

I always use this option if my request isn't urgent, especially if the phones are busy. Good luck!

Just a reminder for those military DVC members, the military tickets are way better for 4-5 day visits.

Yes, the DVC member must be on the reservation in order to buy tickets. I added our son as an associate user to bypass that issue-he's an adult now and if he wants to go, he can handle it all himself. In addition, the ticket cost going with DVC ended up $33 cheaper than the 4 day price on the Disney website, that was a decent surprise. I called right at 9:00 AM on Saturday and had no wait at all.

Here is another odd situation, we transferred points to a friend that is also a member and had her book for us, because the points we had were for next use year and we would only have been able to borrow 50%. She doesn't want to travel until our points would have been valid and had points that were about to expire and were previously banked, so we got around both of our issues this way. But she made the reservation and listed us as the traveling party. So, when I called member services, I asked if I could buy the tickets or if we needed her on the phone. I could have gotten her on the phone, but they were able to do with just me since I am a member and traveling on the reservation, even though it was done through her account.

So basically, as long as you are a member and on the reservation, you should be good.

Here is another odd situation, we transferred points to a friend that is also a member and had her book for us, because the points we had were for next use year and we would only have been able to borrow 50%. She doesn't want to travel until our points would have been valid and had points that were about to expire and were previously banked, so we got around both of our issues this way. But she made the reservation and listed us as the traveling party. So, when I called member services, I asked if I could buy the tickets or if we needed her on the phone. I could have gotten her on the phone, but they were able to do with just me since I am a member and traveling on the reservation, even though it was done through her account.

So basically, as long as you are a member and on the reservation, you should be good.

Is she a blue card owner as well? Or just you? Just wondering if that would make a difference.

What happens if you need to move your trip past the September end date? Will they just revoke your two extra days and adjust to whatever the current price is?

What happens if you need to move your trip past the September end date? Will they just revoke your two extra days and adjust to whatever the current price is?

The value of what you paid will still be there to put towards a new ticket and you will pay the difference.

So, if it was $450, then you get to use the $450 toward whatever new ticket you buy. But you don’t get to keep the value of a 6 day ticket...just what you paid.

So took advantage of the offer.... going on a 8 night trip, decided to do 7 day park-hopper.
So in theory, I was paying for a 5 day park hopper to get a 7 day.

But... the DVC pricing was actually quite a bit better than that:
According to the regular Disney website for my travel dates:
4 day is $529 + tax
5 day is $562 + tax
7 day is $583 + tax

For a 7 day ticket, they charged me $532 + tax. So significantly better than the 5 day rate, closer to the 4 day rate.
About $50 off per ticket, or about 9% off.

I called and got the 4 day plus 2 DVC tickets for my family who are coming down with us in June - they have their own Villa and I’m not on that reservation. We have Gold APs so we don’t need tickets - I even used their credit card - bought 4 adult and 2 kids - no problem

How much are these tickets -- for 4 days (including the tax) -- I am searching but not finding actual prices.

How much are these tickets -- for 4 days (including the tax) -- I am searching but not finding actual prices.

They are a little less than what prices out on the Disney website. So put in your start day for a 4 day ticket and that’s about what you will pay for the 6 days. It appears the prices from MS have been reported $10 to $20 less each than what the website says. But it will give you a ballpark figure.

Disney has not yet announced sales for APa to everyone. So, unless you had one in 2020 that expired during closure or you canceled, you are not yet eligible

They are a little less than what prices out on the Disney website. So put in your start day for a 4 day ticket and that’s about what you will pay for the 6 days. It appears the prices from MS have been reported $10 to $20 less each than what the website says. But it will give you a ballpark figure.

Disney has not yet announced sales for APa to everyone. So, unless you had one in 2020 that expired during closure or you canceled, you are not yet eligible
thanks!

I just wanted to share my experience changing dates for this ticket in case it helps someone... we got our first shots earlier than expected so we pulled in our trip and needed to update the tickets. FIrst I tried doing it online in MDE, and I could get as far as entering the new dates and entering payment info and checking out, but it just kept erroring out at that phase. I was afraid I would need to do another 2 hour MS call, but I figured I would try calling standard disney ticketing instead since they were open earlier. It worked!! Standard ticketing agent updated my dates and it was in MDE pretty much right away. I changed my park reservations and we were all set.

So... if you need to change dates, try MDE first. If no luck, call standard ticketing. This should help avoid the long waits for MS these days.

I tried this but no luck :(
How did you find out your ticket information? My husband bought them just a little while ago today, but we haven’t received an email either and they aren’t listed in DME yet.

I’ll have him send an email, but wondered if I should wait a little bit just in case there is a little lag.

How did you find out your ticket information? My husband bought them just a little while ago today, but we haven’t received an email either and they aren’t listed in DME yet.

I’ll have him send an email, but wondered if I should wait a little bit just in case there is a little lag.
I sent them an email and then they provided the information. They said in their response they don’t send a confirmation email when you buy by phone. Doesn’t make much sense to me!

So took advantage of the offer.... going on a 8 night trip, decided to do 7 day park-hopper.
So in theory, I was paying for a 5 day park hopper to get a 7 day.

But... the DVC pricing was actually quite a bit better than that:
According to the regular Disney website for my travel dates:
4 day is $529 + tax
5 day is $562 + tax
7 day is $583 + tax

For a 7 day ticket, they charged me $532 + tax. So significantly better than the 5 day rate, closer to the 4 day rate.
About $50 off per ticket, or about 9% off.
I was also pleasantly surprised when I bought 8 day tix (so 6+2). The DVC price was less than if I bought a regulary 6 day through Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter