DVC tour by phone & FPs

mggeary

DIS Veteran
Did a DVC tour "by phone" today. Underwhelming. Hard sell and as soon as it become clear I wan't going to purchase today, he just wanted to email me info and get off the phone.

When I asked about any perks, he did mention that he would note my account and I could stop by a DVC kiosk at an upcoming trip and they would credit my MDE with fastpasses which surprised me.

I know others have been told similar. Does this actually work when you arrive for your trip?? I printed out the email he sent me with the general info and will give it a try, can't hurt to ask.

Yes go to any kiosk and they will assign. I did phone presentation in March or April- trip in August and went to DVC kiosk by Space Mountain nd assigned FP with no issues.

I didn't get FPs for my phone tour, but it did get a $40 gift card. It was in August, I guess they change their promotions up?

How do you do this? I knew about the ones at WDW but never wanted to waste precious time there, but would totally sit on the phone at home to get some free fast passes!!!

How do you do this? I knew about the ones at WDW but never wanted to waste precious time there, but would totally sit on the phone at home to get some free fast passes!!!

You don’t want to waste your “precious time” at WDW but would really waste a sales person’s time and make them go through the motions fully knowing you aren’t interested in DVC? :(

I know this is the typical time share stuff(talk to the person to get the free stuff) but it must be so defeating to the CMs who know that 2/3 of the people they talk to just want their bonus fast passes. Oh well, I guess that’s just how it is.

Last edited:
Yes go to any kiosk and they will assign. I did phone presentation in March or April- trip in August and went to DVC kiosk by Space Mountain nd assigned FP with no issues.
Did you need to bring anything or could they tell from accessing your account that you were entitled to the extra FPs?

Did you need to bring anything or could they tell from accessing your account that you were entitled to the extra FPs?
He said they would see the note in my account, but to be honest I didn’t believe him. It was a slimy high pressure sales pitch from the beginning. Maybe the previous poster who got them added could comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter