DVC Tour FPs - Does DH need to come?

GoldenOwner

Mouseketeer
I am planning to do a DVC tour on our next trip. I'm planning to send the kids on the Pirate Adventure from BC while I do the tour. My DH *may* want to do a fishing expedition that morning, so I might be solo. Can I do the tour myself and get the FPs for my family of four if DH can't join me?

Not back when we did it. In fact, our son had to attend to receive the fast passes.

They added the passes using each magic band.

And we were told, no exceptions.

Depends. The point of the tour is to get you to buy on the spot. You need your DH there to sign the docs and DVD doesn't like touring half of you. We were at SSR and the ASA in the lobby was getting a talking to because he had signed up only half of a couple for the tour. My guess it depends on how busy and hungry they are.

:earsboy: Bill

My sister and I took the CCV tour in November and they automatically put FPs on everyone's account in our room. We were staying at BRV on rented points, but I guess they just looked up our reservation and added them (we didn't show our Magic Bands).

My sister and I took the CCV tour in November and they automatically put FPs on everyone's account in our room. We were staying at BRV on rented points, but I guess they just looked up our reservation and added them (we didn't show our Magic Bands).

Do you have spouse that was there with you? We are staying on rented points at BC at the time I want to schedule the tour.

How old was your son?
He was 18, but he wasn't signing any paperwork.

They, at the time, had a play area for younger children. And there were younger children playing there.

Heck, you might be able to show up alone. But I was told that everyone had to be there.

We bought in 2000. There was no pressure to buy at all. My dh and dd18m at the time stayed back at the cabins. I took the book home, we talked about it, signed and notarized papers and it was done. Obviously 18 yrs ago but it was doable.

I am planning to do a DVC tour on our next trip. I'm planning to send the kids on the Pirate Adventure from BC while I do the tour. My DH *may* want to do a fishing expedition that morning, so I might be solo. Can I do the tour myself and get the FPs for my family of four if DH can't join me?
I'm not sure about the FP options but normally when timeshares offer tour incentives, they require both spouses to get the incentives. Sometimes they'll still do the tour but without the incentives. They'll also normally have a minimum income requirement though it varies with the company. I'd seen anywhere from $40K to $75K but I suspect some like Ritz have higher. I've seen many arguments from people wanting to tour against this issue but it's always related to their personal agenda. The company's goal is to sell and doing so on the spot is the best way to accomplish that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter