dvcrofr.com

It looks like one of the brokers rebranded and it broke the links on the resales listings page. I'll try to get that fixed today.

Not sure if it's banned, but for the curious: https://www.**********.com/ is now https://****************.com/

update: hey mods look over here, this broker rebranded their entire company to avoid your filter and it's working!
Honestly kind of surprised to see they are blocking certain specific domains instead of everything that isn’t pre-approved…but now that I think about it, it kind of makes sense or it would be impossible to share anything that wasn’t on a sponsor’s site.

Honestly kind of surprised to see they are blocking certain specific domains instead of everything that isn’t pre-approved…but now that I think about it, it kind of makes sense or it would be impossible to share anything that wasn’t on a sponsor’s site.
It’ll be interesting to see if it gets added to the filter after the leadership change/resignation a few months ago.

The businesses that are filtered have nothing to do with sponsorship and the board sponsor has no say in which sites can and can not be discussed.

As shared, the owners of the site decide things for lots of reasons.

The businesses that are filtered have nothing to do with sponsorship and the board sponsor has no say in which sites can and can not be discussed.

As shared, the owners of the site decide things for lots of reasons.
I wasn’t talking about a sponsor?

I remember something being said about the filter being reviewed around the same time it was announced that Pete Werner’s ownership interest in The DIS was being divested so I assumed he was the driving force behind it.

I remember something being said about the filter being reviewed around the same time it was announced that Pete Werner’s ownership interest in The DIS was being divested so I assumed he was the driving force behind it.
PSA: It's true that filtered sites are being reviewed. I do not know the status of the review, other than a few sites have been removed from the filter. As Sandi said, we Mods are not part of the review process, although very occasionally, Chuck & I have been asked for our opinions. AFAIK, almost all of the sites in the filter are there for good reasons.

I remind everyone of the posting guidelines, especially #7, #9 & #10.

It’ll be interesting to see if it gets added to the filter after the leadership change/resignation a few months ago.
PSA: It's true that filtered sites are being reviewed. I do not know the status of the review, other than a few sites have been removed from the filter. As Sandi said, we Mods are not part of the review process, although very occasionally, Chuck & I have been asked for our opinions. AFAIK, almost all of the sites in the filter are there for good reasons.

I remind everyone of the posting guidelines, especially #7, #9 & #10.
Who are the actual owners here? lol
Do they post here?

I just wanted to be sure others were aware that the current board sponsor doesn’t have a say in what businesses can and can not be discussed as some have implied that the reason was competition.

I just wanted to be sure others were aware that the current board sponsor doesn’t have a say in what businesses can and can not be discussed as some have implied that the reason was competition.
It was me and I’m pretty sure someone previously suggested it was why only a few resale sites/services could be mentioned— happy to be corrected and I’ll know better going forward.

Just curious, but why is my dot showing above $275/pp? (Now that im editing this, i feel like i asked before, but im talking about in the Normalized Price Trend)

Just curious, but why is my dot showing above $275/pp? (Now that im editing this, i feel like i asked before, but im talking about in the Normalized Price Trend)
Hmm at first glance that doesn’t look right, I’ll take a closer look when I get back to my computer to see what happened. Btw you can see the exact amount with the disname lookup tool

It was me and I’m pretty sure someone previously suggested it was why only a few resale sites/services could be mentioned— happy to be corrected and I’ll know better going forward.

It gets mentioned periodically so you are not the only one! It is why we mods at least try to let people know that they don’t play a role!

I forgot, the normalizing formula only gives half credit to points with less than 11 months to expiration. I've been rethinking the formula now that I have a better understanding of what happens to values at the end of the year. I'll recalculate the normalized value for all the contracts once I'm satisfied I have a formula that provides a better/fairer comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter