DVCSince02 Baby Watch

parrotheadlois

DIS Veteran
I've been enjoying watching the little captions under the growing baby - we are inquiring minds, we need to know!!!

After the big nesting action recently seems like it should be soon, how are you feeling Jennifer?

:cheer2: Let's go baby!!!:cheer2:

I've been enjoying watching the little captions under the growing baby - we are inquiring minds, we need to know!!!

After the big nesting action recently seems like it should be soon, how are you feeling Jennifer?

:cheer2: Let's go baby!!!:cheer2:

I know!!:wave: I know!!!:wave:

She feels like having some :cake:

P-U-S-H!!!!!:headache: :headache: :headache:

My jaw dropped when I saw this thread. I really didn't think anyone cared, I was just sharing my life. You are so thoughtful for asking.

I'm doing fine except for this cold that seems to have come from nowhere. I guess those new kindergarten germs have gotten ahold of me and DD. We are both snuffley but I'm feeling worse because I'm limited on what meds I can take.

The baby is rolling and kicking me in the ribs any chance he gets. I think he is going to be bigger than the other 2. ACK!

Now it's a waiting game.....

UGH - now a sinus infection?!? You poor thing!! You're a stronger woman than I am, that's for sure!! lol

Hope the next week and a half FLIES by for you...

I know. It seem like evey time I get a cold it goes right to my sinuses and it feels like my face is going to explode. My doc said I have a slight deviated septum, but nothing that would indicate surgery (and I like the shape of my nose).

So here I sit, still in my pjs feeling yucky. DD is off from kindergarten and being an angel (stuffy nose and all). Luckily my Mom is going to take her for the night, and DH can watch DS tonight while I rest. Now I just have to pack her stuff.

You know it's hard enough being pregnant in the summer. It's so hot all the time. Now add a fever in the mix and I'm just miserable. I barely slept last night (not that sleeping now is easy anyway), and when I did it was only for an hour at a time.

Okay, whining done.

I know. It seem like evey time I get a cold it goes right to my sinuses and it feels like my face is going to explode. My doc said I have a slight deviated septum, but nothing that would indicate surgery (and I like the shape of my nose).

So here I sit, still in my pjs feeling yucky. DD is off from kindergarten and being an angel (stuffy nose and all). Luckily my Mom is going to take her for the night, and DH can watch DS tonight while I rest. Now I just have to pack her stuff.

You know it's hard enough being pregnant in the summer. It's so hot all the time. Now add a fever in the mix and I'm just miserable. I barely slept last night (not that sleeping now is easy anyway), and when I did it was only for an hour at a time.

Okay, whining done.

I am so sorry your sick!!! And you KNOW WE CARE!!!!!! I hope you get well soon just remember Cake can always make you feel better!!!

Okay, whining done.

:hug: :hug:

Only 19 left or less :) Are you excited?

I am feeling a bit like Eeyore today with a sinus infection.

You poor thing!! Try using Simply Saline to clear out your sinuses - a neti pot would work better but you can get Simply Saline at the drug store and it should be PG friendly.

Actually it's less than that. I believe the new arrival time of, First-Name-Yet-To-Be-Determined Patrick is September 10th.

Jen has assured us she will be at chat that Wednesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter