• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVDs in Studios at OKW

disneyokw

<font color=blue>Home Sweet Home<br><font color=pu
My mom and I were staying at OKW the first week of May. We met a woman who was staying in building 12 and said that when she checked into her room there was a dvd player in her room. She tried to start to it and found it was not connected. She called the front desk and they hooked it up for her. She asked if they were going to (FINALLY) install dvds in all studios at OKW and she was told yes.

Has anyone else seen a dvd player in a studio at OKW? I still can't believe that after all these years and new resorts that they have not installed any. Every single time we have to fill out that on-line survey we would mention this as our biggest complaint.

I think they are replacing them one at a time.

another words when the VCR breaks it is replaced with a DVD.:lmao: :happytv:

We were also there the first week of May, building 23, studio but no dvd player.

oh boy that was stupid.

there are no DVD or VCR is the studio.

although I have heard that DVC is putting them in all the studios when it replaced the VCR with a DVD in the 1-bedroom.

so I guess if there is not one - you can call and see if you can get one?

My mom and I were staying at OKW the first week of May. We met a woman who was staying in building 12 and said that when she checked into her room there was a dvd player in her room. She tried to start to it and found it was not connected. She called the front desk and they hooked it up for her. She asked if they were going to (FINALLY) install dvds in all studios at OKW and she was told yes.

HEY! That was ME! Nice to see ya again! Yes, we used that dvd player many times over the 13 days we were there. We were in room 1220. When we checked in on April 29, the dvd player was sitting there, but not plugged in. Engineering had to literally unbolt the dresser in order to get behind it to finish the job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter