DXDP and pre paid reservations.

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Have searched for this but cannot find the answer. Trying to get all my ducks in a row during xmas break. I know my March ADR day will creep up seriously quickly and i have a busy couple of months ahead of me.

I am on the dxdp in september. I want to book a couple of dining packages to utilise the plan and help save some time elsewhere.

Thinking of:
Tiffins FOTLK tier 2
Tusker House ROL
CRT ( not a package but is prepaid)
Tonys (Parade view)

Do i have to prepay for all of these in advance. If so will i receive a refund when i use the credits instead?

If it is just CRT that will need to be prepaid i wont worry too much about getting a no foreign transaction fee card for. If it is all of them then those fees will add up pretty quickly so need to apply.

Many thanks and Happy Nearly New Year x
Jodi

For tusker house and Tony's, these are not prepaid. You have to add a credit card to guarantee the reservation and you will be charged $10 a person if you fail to show up. Nothing will be charged to the card at that time. You can pay with your credits at the restuarant the day you eat. For CRT, you will be able to reserve your meal with your dining credits as a guarantee so no need to prepay for that either. You will be docked these credits if you fail to show up. I have no experience with the FOTLK package, sorry.

As was stated, all but the FOTLK you can use your DxDP credits, all you will need is a CC to insure you will show up or will be charged. We did all of those on our August trip this year(2019) and LOVED them all. FOTLK you pay after you eat, our show was at 3 so we had to swing by Tiffins before to get our passes, then we went on the private safari after the show, there were 10 of us in total, then had dinner @6PM. For us it was perfect timing as while we were eating a torrential thunderstorm hit hard and dumped AK out, to the point when we walked out I thought the park was closed. We walked right on FOP with no wait!!!......Did the ride twice that night, was floored and that rain helped!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter