• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

E-mail show?

timmac

DIS Veteran
Anyone found the e-mail show yet? I didn't see anything suggesting it would be delayed...

I haven't seen it yet either, I'm surprised it isn't up yet, but I'm sitting
here waiting for it. :surfweb:

someone might be packing for disneyland.

31 hour Drive, WO... Here ya go... ;)

A: Cincinnati, OH
1: Start out going WEST on ELM AVE toward STATION AVE.0.0 mi2: Turn LEFT onto STATION AVE.0.1 mi3: Turn LEFT onto SHERMAN AVE.0.1 mi4: Turn LEFT onto MONTGOMERY RD/US-22/OH-3.0.3 mi5: Merge onto OH-562 W via the ramp on the LEFT toward I-75.1.8 mi6: Merge onto I-75 S via the exit on the LEFT toward LEXINGTON.3.5 mi7: Merge onto I-74 W via EXIT 4 toward INDIANAPOLIS (Crossing into INDIANA).111.0 mi8: Take the I-70 exit, EXIT 9A-B, toward INDIANAPOLIS/ST. LOUIS.0.2 mi9: Merge onto I-70 W via EXIT 9B on the LEFT toward ST LOUIS (Crossing into ILLINOIS).213.4 mi10: Merge onto I-55 S via the exit on the LEFT toward ST LOUIS (Crossing into MISSOURI).20.3 mi11: Merge onto I-55 S via EXIT 40C toward I-44 W.1.1 mi12: Merge onto I-44 W via EXIT 207/290C (Portions toll) (Crossing into OKLAHOMA).378.1 mi13: Merge onto I-44 W via EXIT 34 toward TULSA (Portions toll).106.7 mi14: I-44 W becomes TURNER TURNPIKE (Portions toll).0.1 mi15: TURNER TURNPIKE becomes JOHN KILPATRICK TURNPIKE (Portions toll).24.6 mi16: Take the exit toward I-40 WEST/YUKON/AMRARILLO.0.7 mi17: Merge onto I-40 W via the exit on the LEFT toward AMARILLO (Passing through TEXAS, NEW MEXICO, and ARIZONA, then crossing into CALIFORNIA).1202.6 mi18: I-40 W becomes I-15 S.85.7 mi19: Merge onto CA-91 W toward BEACH CITIES.20.1 mi20: Merge onto CA-57 S via EXIT 31 toward SANTA ANA.2.4 mi21: Take the BALL RD exit, EXIT 3.0.3 mi22: Turn RIGHT onto E BALL RD.2.1 mi23: Turn LEFT onto S HARBOR BLVD.0.4 mi24: End at 1313 S Harbor Blvd Anaheim, CA 92802 Estimated Time: 31.0 hours 24 minutesEstimated Distance: 2175.70 miles
B: Disneyland: 1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802, (714)999-4565

Total Time: 31.0 hours 24 minutesTotal Distance: 2175.70 miles

Courtesy of Mapquest. Your route/mileage/Mountain Dew requirements may vary...

Ok, WHERE IN THE HECK IS THE EMAIL SHOW??????? :hyper:

SOME of us aren't so lucky as to be going to Disneyland and we NEED our Podcast shows!!!!!!! Step AWAY from the packing and put up the show! ;)

I do adjust my google driving directions to account for stopping every 4 hours for mt. dew.

Ok...where is the e-mail show? I suppose I could just concentrate on work....Nawww.

Hay WO, Congratulations. I had a lot of fun cheering you on. It was like our first date! (now I sound like a crazy stalker) I am Originally from Ohio...that is the Yankee part of TX Yankee. I have made the drive to WDW more then once. It was great to see a hometown guy win.

THe email show will be up by 4pm. Just to remind everyone, we don't really set a particular time that the show will be up. I like to try and have them up first thing in the AM, but that's not always possible.

Thanks,
Pete

Thanks Pete,

We wait with baited breath to hear your sweet voice. Please forgive our impatients. It comes from love....

Well, actually it is more like a sick addiction. I need to get a life!

THe email show will be up by 4pm. Just to remind everyone, we don't really set a particular time that the show will be up. I like to try and have them up first thing in the AM, but that's not always possible.

Thanks,
Pete

How does it feel to have so many adoring fans watching your every move so closely? :) Wonder who hit the refresh button in iTunes first this morning.

--Daneen

How does it feel to have so many adoring fans watching your every move so closely? :) Wonder who hit the refresh button in iTunes first this morning.--Daneen

Or at 12:01 am last night?...;)

So is a new blog entry....I can read one and listen to the other!
YES!!
I do believe!

Pete,
You have made my afternoon a magical one!

Has anyone downloaded the email show from itunes yet? It's not showing up on mine!! :confused3

Maybe it's still swimming it's way across the pond....:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter