E night help needed....

wenabre

DIS Veteran
My DD and I are planning a trip before she leaves for university in Sept. and want to do any E nights that there might be during our trip....but....( there's always a but ) we would like to find out ASAP when the E nights are in Aug and I was hoping someone might be able to direct me to where I can find out the dates. Also, we were wondering if the hotels in Downtown Disney are allowed to join in on the E night special or is it just the Resort hotels?
We have annual passes, but I can't find out from Disney what the discounts would be at the resorts for Aug. When I called last night the girl at the CRO said it could be July before they know what the discounts are, which is way to late when planning flights etc. Any and all help would be appreciated....
Happy New Year!
Wenabre:D

wenabre, e-nights won't be listed until much closer to the date, often the end of the month before. You can see the historical dates here and here.

As to the DTD hotels and e-nights, we did so from the Courtyard by Marriott last year: August 20. We had a blast, and I'm sure that you will, too.

AP rates could be out as early as May/June, but if you were to go later in August, the Courtyard could just have their special. Last year we paid $20.02 for Sun.-Thur. Hope that this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter