E-ride tip

K

Kate-n-sam

Not sure if this tip holds true at anytime of year at WDW but worth a try....

Do not wait in line at Town Hall for e-ride wristbands....go to the alternate pick-up locations, our story...

We arrived at the MK at 8:30 in March for e-night that began at 9:00, we went directly to town hall to receive our wristbands. Boy were we surprised to see a line with at least 500 people also waiting for wristbands. Yikes! My quick thinking friend said "Isn't there another pick-up location at Splash Mountain?" We went directly to Splash Down photo, it was like a ghost town, got our bands and rode Pirates one time before the official closing time, then rode Splash Mt and BTR. I'm sure we would have still been waiting in line on Main Street...

Hope this is useful to someone!

I think we must have been part of that crowd!! First our Monorail broke down ,it would stop and open the doors over space!!!and Added to the long wait after we got our braclets we got caught By the parade!! There were hords of people there just to see the ending of the Main Street Electrical Parade!! So,it is really a great tip!! Wish we would have known!!!

Thanks for the great tip!! We are going in less than 2 weeks and only have 1 e-night during our stay so we want to make the most of it!:bounce:

You can also pick up the bracelets over by Space Mountain; here's what Deb Willis site says:

Anytime after 4 p.m. on the stated day you may exchange your Magic Kingdom E-Ride Night ticket for a wristband.
Three locations are available in the Magic Kingdom
1) Tables are set up outside of City Hall on Main Street;
2) Tomorrowland Arcade next to Space Mountain; and
3) Splash Down Photos - Splash Mountain

We arriived at the MK about 7 p.m. on an e-night last May. We were not planning to attend e-night until we walked into the MK. We went to City Hall, bought tickets & got the wristbands. We were back by Splash Mountain when e-night began at 10 p.m. It was great!

I did this in April 2000 at my very first e-night. The line at City Hall was very long, so we proceeded to Splash Down photos for our wristbands. Only one other family in front of us in line. What a difference! If City Hall is too crowded, definately head to one of the two other spots for your wristband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter