E-Ticket Night DIS Mini Meet Tues 09/18

RichMay

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

Since so many of us are already meeting during the week of September 17 for Lunch at Akershus (Norway), the Illuminations Cruise, the Character Breakfast at Crystal Palace, and Lunch at Le Cellier (Canada) ....

We will be having still another Mini Meet for E-Ticket Night at the Magic Kingdom Tuesday September 18 from 7 PM to 10 PM.

We will be meeting in front of City Hall (Guest Services) in the Magic Kingdom at 6:30 (Wear your lime green ribbons everybody!)

Also, since E-Ticket Night ends so early, we may go over to Pleasure Island afterwards.

Your feedback is appreciated ...... Thank You Gracias Merci

Hey, Rich. I'm game. I had already mentioned the same thing on another thread started by Dan Murphy on the CB.

Who all is going to the World from Sept 20-27??

I think that a few people have already said that they would be up for that when we know the dates. This would be a good place to get the list started as the other thread isn't really about an E-Ride Night meet.

Sounds great Bob ....

Since E-Ticket night ends so early nowadays, maybe we could all go over to Pleasure Island afterwards ..... just a thought!

*laughs* The DIS is taking over my vacation!!! I love it.

I'm very interested in doing a DIS e-night. DH and I were going to do e-night anyway. This should make it even more fun...:) Aren't the Septemeber e-nights gonna be announced on the 22nd??

I am there!!!! E nights are annouced in Aug........at the end, but on no set date!!!
just keep us updated!!

I don't arrive until September 19th, Maybe I can try some other night. You guys have a great time.

Ray:)

Any E-Nights between the 8th and 22nd I will be there. Sounds like fun.
RussH

Do we need to make this more official? Pick a meeting place and time?

I agree. Rich suggested 6:30 in front of Town Hall. I don't think that any of us have done this before. Can anyone give us an idea of what time people normally meet for such as this and where?

We are in...my DH, myself, my mom and our DS!!

I need all the help I can get to be dragged onto Space Mountain! We will have to see about Pleaseure Island (maybe mom can take DS back to the room!!)

I think that we've decided that we will meet up at 6:30 PM in front of City Hall at MK on 9/18. Look forward to meeting any and all that can make it!!

Beauty, I'll ride Space Mountain with you if you want. I love it and could ride it all night!!

I'll be moving to Celebration on September 1st and if I understand how e-nights work, you have to be residing at a resort. Is that correct? Otherwise, I'd like to try and meet everybody since I have never done e-night or met solos before .

As I understand it, wasfuz, you have to be a Disney resort guest and have some kind of multi-day pass to go to e-night.

You should add this to the "Magic Meetings" board, here on the DIS. You might add some more revelers to your meet. You will find it if you <b>CLICK HERE</b>

Katholyn

I don't know Rich. I suppose the time will indicate that it will be for enight. I hope so, anyway.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter