• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

e-ticket question

mchristianson

Earning My Ears
Hello,
So I have printed out my e-tickets. But the question is....where EXACTLY do I take them to have them "traded in for the real ticket?"

Also, can I do this the night before I go to the parks? We are getting in late afternoon and don't plan on going to the parks till the following day. Or does that count as one day when I "trade them in"? We have 3 day hoppers, and I don't want to waste a day!! :woohoo:

*starting to get butterflies*!!

You trade them in at the turnstiles. It only takes a few seconds . :)

Just take the paper printout directly to the turnstiles as you would any other ticket. They will scan it and instantly hand you "real tickets". Don't do it until your first day in the parks.

You take the print-outs directly to the turnstiles as you enter the parks, and the Cast Members hand you a 'real' ticket that can be used for Fast Pass machines and so forth. Doing it this way saves you time in line at the ticket booth! It takes a few seconds for them to take your print out and give you a ticket.

I am not sure if you could get anyone to swap out the e-tickets for real tickets for you the night before without using up one of the days on the Hopper, but you won't need to do that because the whole process at the turnstiles is so fast.

Really it's super easy, just like using a regular ticket. The ticket person will scan it and then you get your regular ticket that you'll use for the rest of the stay. Takes no time at all.

Can you turn them in at the GC special entrance to DCA? We are arriving mid afternoon and will be going to DCA for WoC.

Yep, you can do this at both entrances to both parks, all will be well. Please note that every member of your party WILL have to show their room key to be allowed to use that entrance and all members of your party must be with you so that their tickets all get activated to get the FP's for WOC.

Thank you all for your replies!! I love this forum!!!! Just ask a question and you will get an answer!!
Thanks again!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter