E3 2011: Disneyland Adventures Kinect Game to be Announced

TravisSch

DIS Veteran
Saw the E3 press event video of this earlier. The park itself (exterior) looked amazing, looks like they had a great attention to detail (they showed a camera moving down Main Street, past the "Partners" statue and up to Sleeping Beauty castle, then over into Fantasyland). Slight cartoonish look, which fits, since it was basically a bunch of Xbox avatars in the streets walking around with a few Disney characters. I wasn't too impressed with the Peter Pan minigame they showed, however, it just looked like Kinect Adventures part 2 (they showed two kids flying around collecting coins in a world themed around Peter Pan, I didn't really see any similarities to the ride). Definitely looking forward to this though, and hoping they include or plan on branching out into other parks as well.

Seems like the closest thing to VMK we might get.. I don't have a Kinect but would actually consider buying one just for this game!

I immediately thought of vmk when i saw this :) but doesn't seem like the avatars had green flips on :( Maybe they will sell them eventually ;)

It looks pretty cool and I'd love to try it, but can you play with online friends? That's the aspect of VMK I miss most, meeting new people on line ... and buying/collecting stuff. The internet is a much sadder place without VMK :sad2:

Andreea, the game was released last year and is widely available. No need to wait, it's already gotten its first price drop. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter